4.65 / 5 based on 5,470 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My husband and I took a cruise out of the Florida port. We had a room with a ballon you and it was great- not too small! The food on the ship was delicious so many activities to do each night. Looking to go in another next summer
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE THIS CRUISE LINE, THE ACTIVITIES ON THE SHIP IS PERFECT FOR ALL AGES. I USALLY WENT TO KARAOKE AND THE CLUB RIGHT AFTER. THE EMPLOYEES ON THE SHIP ARE SO SWEET, AND YOU START TO GROW A BOND WITH THEM ON THE BOAT.
Best cruise line we have cruised. I love the staff on the ships and how clean they are. The food is great and the bartenders are awesome. The room attendants pay attention to every little detail to make sure you have a great trip.
Best cruise line I've been on. The food is great! I loved the entertainment. There were all sorts of unique on shore excursions. The staff was friendly and did a great job.
One of our favorite experiences. The quality of the food, rooms and entertainment was top of the line. We would go more often if our budget would allow. Our kids had a blast too. Every excursion was a memory we will never forget.
I LOVE GOING ON CRUISES!!!!!! Everyone on the cruises are so nice and the atmosphere is so relaxed and fun. there's plenty for kids and adults to do (reminder that every ship is different) but i wouldn't use anyother cruise line.
This is the best cruise ship I have been on there is stuff for everyone in the family and the crew on the ship makes you feel welcome and love to help you with what ever they can I have never gotten sea sick on their boats either
a great experience and staff is very very nice. Everything you need and more is on the ship. So many activities and theme nights are planned. Food is as much as you can eat. Variety of things for kids and adults. I would be glad to go on the ship again.
Enjoyed our three cruises on Royal Caribbean. Explorer of the seas is a great ship. Loved the promenade deck. Have sailed another cruise line due to more on board activities and the fact that royal charges for many activities
We enjoyed our cruise with Royal Caribbean however I wish they had more options are far as all inclusive. We have cruised with other companies and enjoyed that all meals and room service we included as well as full drink options.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos