Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love Royal Caribbean. Everything in the boat is so pretty. Our use Royal Caribbean for my yearly vacation. The customer service on the ships are superb. My favorite parts are the food, and the shows.
Great prices, food is pretty good has room for improvement. You can bring wine on ship. The drink packages are over priced and most of our time was on shore. Loved having coffee me in my room delivered
Past 2 cruises have been with RC and had horrible experiences there. My kids were very unhappy staying st the camp. I purchased a Barbie bed set before going on board which was not set up in our room when we got there. My husband found with concierge til they agreed to do it.
Although the cruise ship was beautiful it did not have much to offer younger people. The cruise I went on had a lot more older people and the food was not the best. I'm a carnival person, all the way!
Royal Caribbean is by far my favorite cruise line. I've been on their ships since I was about 8 years old and they've never disappointed. They're very accommodating and always have fun events and great food.
Loved the experience! Only complaint is the size of the rooms but that is not bad at all! It always has activities to do and the destinations are incredible. The food is amazing and the customer service is awesome! Very satisfied overall and would recommend to everyone!
This cruise was great but I think it was a little expensive for what you got. The last time I was on this cruise line was as a teenager and there weren't a lot of activities for people from 16 to 21.
We haven't gone yet but we do want to take the Royal carribean Cruiselines! We've been wanting a vacation and this will be the one who we go with! So far I've seen beautiful rooms at amazing prices!
Loved my experience with the Royal Carribean. The entertainment that was provided was great and the food is always absolutely divine. The accommodations are a bit small but very clean and satisfying!
Royal Caribbean was a good bargain but not really my favorite cruise line compared to carnival or Norwegian. The buffet was always shut down when my group tried to eat there and the shows were so-so.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos