BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
Royal Caribbean is the ONLY Caribbean cruise line I will ever take. We've taken Carnival before, and honestly it just didn't even compare. RC's service, quality, and overall experience is amazing. We will continue to cruise with them!
Christi C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Went on my first Royal Caribbean cruise and loved every moment of it! Definitely would go again in a heart beat! Customer service was the best I've ever experienced! The staff will know you by name and treat you with so much kindness!
Codi H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great attention to detail and an amazing cruise line that seems to still care about it's customers. They don't cut corners, the food is good, and the staff is super friendly. Great locations and good last minute booking deals as well.
Jomari L.
Miami
Love Royal Caribbean Cruises. My favorite Cruise for a couples retreat. For families with small children I always say Disney Cruise as is my All times favorite vacation. But for those with no children Royal Caribbean is the way to go.
Nikki J.
Much better than Norwegian no matter what ship you choose. Have been on 3 of their ships. Food is usually good to great. Wish they could speed up the disembarking process for ports and when leaving the ship at the end of the cruise.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
With so many options/entertainment its a festival for all. Yes, cruises are an amazing adventure, your treated like royalty, you get to indulge in all the spectacular surroundings and offerings. However, I am only giving two stars. If the suites are not maintained properly by maintenance problems arrise....such as, day one ( ten day cruise).. relaxing on your private balcony when your sliding door suddenly locks itself. Leaving you alone, trapped on the balcany, off the back of the ship. For hours I tried to get someones attention, finally 4.5 hours later a passenger from a near suit noticed me and sent for help. After paying over 4,000 for my suite, I expected a little more than 6 chocolate covered strawberries, and a "sorry but I wouldnt go back on the balcany, we cant fix it till we dock"
Chelsea S.
Temple, GA
I went to the Bahamas when I was a little kid and it was honestly my favorite vacation EVER! The waiters were so nice & friendly ! I got to see dolphins and beautiful lighthouses! I would recommend if you're really wanting a getaway!
Abigail K.
This was my first cruise and I will gladly take another cruise with royal any time. I loved the ship life, the crew always was so sweet and more than willing to help. I will gladly recommended them to anyone wanting to go on the sea.
Crystal G.
I have cruised two times on Royal Caribbean on two different ships. One was very large and one small. Both experiences were good. I really enjoyed Royal Caribbean's port in Haiti.
Samantha P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My first cruise as an adult with my boyfriend and it was the best experience ever! Although the drinking package and excursions are we expensive we are happy we invested in both! We were both so happy the whole time on the cruise !
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.