Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My absolute favorite cruise line. Royal Caribbean is always so accommodating and friendly. The cruises feel luxurious and there aren't too many kids around. The rooms and food are incredible- this is perfect for a first time cruiser.
Much better than Norwegian no matter what ship you choose. Have been on 3 of their ships. Food is usually good to great. Wish they could speed up the disembarking process for ports and when leaving the ship at the end of the cruise.
Great cruise ship with great amenities, but I would definitely change the food. Their entertainment is awesome on board and their ports are great, i just wish their food was better. I would choose Royal again as my choice in cruises.
Truly enjoy my experiences with Royal Caribbean. Every time I'm on their ships I feel truly special, and there is sooo much to do on just one big ship. My family and I will continue traveling with Royal Caribbean for years to come!
My first cruise as an adult with my boyfriend and it was the best experience ever! Although the drinking package and excursions are we expensive we are happy we invested in both! We were both so happy the whole time on the cruise !
My husband is absolutely in love with this cruise line! It's very classy for a cruise ship so to speak. We have not travelled with every cruise line out there but have friends that have done so and they still choose Royal Caribbean.
I have been cruising with Royal Caribbean since I can remember. And I can't pinpoint just one complain, the food is always great, the service, the entertainment, just a perfect family getaway! I really do recommend Royal Caribbean!
We live the oasis class cruises! The boats are gorgeous and the amnesties are top Noch. The entertainment is great and so is the fitness center and spa. I highly recommend it!
We enjoyed our cruise with Royal Caribbean however I wish they had more options are far as all inclusive. We have cruised with other companies and enjoyed that all meals and room service we included as well as full drink options.
Best cruise line I've been on. The food is great! I loved the entertainment. There were all sorts of unique on shore excursions. The staff was friendly and did a great job.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos