4.66 / 5 based on 6,852 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I loved the family cruises. They have everything to keep you entertain for a whole week. Food is really good too. I like to take this cruises in christmas and nye holidays. They are greay for caribbean.
I really enjoy cruising with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. I love that they really like to up kept the ships and refurbish them so that they feel refreshed and new. One of the things I enjoy the most is the different amenities available in the ship to do while out at Sea.
I went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise this summer to Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and Mexico. The service and food was amazing, and the crew is delightful. From dance clubs to magic shows, you will never be bored on one of these ships. The rooms were a decent size as well.
I had a lot of fun on the cruise however, I would like to go again to other places. We went to the Bahamas and I would like to experience new things. There were probably more activities than I was aware of but my family didn't want to do as much as I did.
We have gone on over 15 RCCL cruises. They continue to offer top notch entertainment for the family. Oasis class is our favorite due to all of the activities. The dining room food is amazing and they have plenty of options that are included in the price.
We've used Royal Caribbean three times, and have had great experiences all around! The staff onboard was AMAZING! We've traveled on Adventure of the Seas twice, and will be traveling on Jewel of the Seas this winter. Can't wait for more stellar service!
Recently took a cruise and had a great time. The people are very friendly and will help with anything you may need. The rooms and food are also nice. I stayed in an inside cabin and it was nice, we had noisy neighbors but that wasn't Royal Caribbeans fault. The overall experience was great.
Royal Caribbean is definitely one of my favorite cruise lines. All of their ships are extremely nice and well-run. The crew is very friendly and there’s always fun things to do around the ships. I definitely recommend it to anyone interested in cruising!
Have a great time aboard my impromptu cruise with my cousin, it was her first and we had a ball throughout the entire cruise. Customer service was great, food was good, not as many late night options as I would've liked but would recommend this line,
I absolutely loved cruising with Royal Caribbean! It was the absolute greatest vacation I have taken! Customer services helped with all my concerns and questions! I have looked at booking a cruise since we got home! Best vacation and get away ever!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos