BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Stephanie L.
I highly recommend this cruise line.  My husband and I recently went on a week long trip and we were impressed with the reasonable cost and quality of the trip.  The dinner options were fantastic, but the lunch offerings were not as impressive.  The drink packages are a great bargain!  We will definitely be sailing with them again.
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
Love cruising and royal Caribbean has THE. BEST. FOOD. seriously it's my weakness. If I could just cruise to The Caribbean all day every day sipping fruity drinks and eating amazing steak dinners and cheese platters every night. Freaking Amazing!
Brittani B.
Madisonville, KY
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. They offer so much and provide such a family friendly environment. The atmosphere is so open. I love how there is stores on the ships, multiple food choices, and so many activities to choose from!
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
I'm a Royal Caribbean fan all the way, too loyal because I'm hesitant to try anyone else lol. I've done 3 cruises with them so far, 4 is coming up in 20 days!!! The staff has always been so friendly, you feel at home because they tend to learn your names by the second night. The ship is always clean and packed with entertainment (if you really look), if you don't look at your daily compass you won't know what to do and feel bored.

However, Royal needs to start venturing out to different ports or rotate itenaries between ships because they always go to the same places.
Also, the changes the itenaries are sometimes "inconsiderate" to their guests. For example, I just paid money for a cruise that was supposed to have 3 stops then changed to 2 stops with an overnight in one. Now, it's still 2 stops but we arrive at 4pm in one port which makes unable to do any of the original excursions we wanted to do on the island. Numerous guests have wrote and complained and we all got the same generic "we're sorry but nothing can be done" email (I know this because we're all one large fb cruise group)
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Absolutely amazing!!!!! Definitely one I will always use as a vacation!!! Only reason I didn't give them 5⭐ is because I would have liked a bigger room than what I got. The picture was bigger than what I paid for. Otherwise it was a good first time!
Michael D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have to start by saying how much I love RCL.  Have been on 2 cruises, on the same ship and I love how the staff treats everyone.  The short excursions were a blast, and the on-ship activities and beautiful weather made the experience even better!
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
My husband and I took a cruise last year with Royal Caribbean and loved it!! We went on the Majestic of the sea down to Key West, Bahamas, and Coco Cay! The staff is awesome and loved their ship! We can't wait to book our next cruise with them!
Caitlin P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Great cruise line. Not my favorite, but I can't complain about our experience! We did a 7 night Caribbean cruise. I would've preferred a few more family friendly shows, some were a little more risqué than I'm used to. But overall good experience.
Kimberly P.
Knoxville, TN
Royal Carribean is SUCH an amazing cruise line! The people were so kind and the entertainment was very entertaining. There was so much to do on our ship and oh my gosh, the food!
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
You guys! My girl friend and I recently went to the Bahamas on the majesty of the seas royal Caribbean cruise ship! Omg.. I was shook! The service was wonderful! The food was Devine! And the best part was the Caribbean! We had such a lovely time!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.