Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,214 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My 1st cruise experience was with Royal Caribbean...Allure of the Seas!!! I had an amazing time!!! Staff was super friendly and attentive!! Loved hearing about where they were from! Rooms were always clean and I loved all the stops!!!
Royal Caribbean is the ONLY Caribbean cruise line I will ever take. We've taken Carnival before, and honestly it just didn't even compare. RC's service, quality, and overall experience is amazing. We will continue to cruise with them!
I have been cruising with Royal Caribbean since I can remember. And I can't pinpoint just one complain, the food is always great, the service, the entertainment, just a perfect family getaway! I really do recommend Royal Caribbean!
My first cruise as an adult with my boyfriend and it was the best experience ever! Although the drinking package and excursions are we expensive we are happy we invested in both! We were both so happy the whole time on the cruise !
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. I have cruised with them about 5 times or more. They have a great mixture of children's, teens, and adults activities. The crew is always so pleasant to be around and the food is delicious.
Absolutely amazing! I will sail with Royal every single time. I recently went last summer and my husband and I are planning a family trip for next winter! They have incredible kid activities and the adult activities are amazing too!
Loved traveling Royal Caribbean. I took a trip to the Bahamas with some friends and loved every second. Great itinerary with lots to do. Never bored and a great array of foods.
My husband is absolutely in love with this cruise line! It's very classy for a cruise ship so to speak. We have not travelled with every cruise line out there but have friends that have done so and they still choose Royal Caribbean.
I have cruised two times on Royal Caribbean on two different ships. One was very large and one small. Both experiences were good. I really enjoyed Royal Caribbean's port in Haiti.
I've only been on one cruise and it was with this cruise line. The staff was very friendly, the food was pretty good, and the stops were really fun. I loved all of the free games/shows that were available. Overall we were satisfied.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos