BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I've completed 11 cruises on RCCL and will only ever travel with RCCL. Everything about the cruise line is spectacular. Awesome deals, awesome company, and awesome ports of call. Huge fan! Cruises are my only vacations thanks to RCCL!
Amanda C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The holy grail of cruises. I have NEVER had a bad time on a Royal Caribbean ship. They honestly make it so you never want to leave. From the food, which is amazing, to the amenities, it doesn't even matter where I'm cruising to, the boat itself is my favorite.
Katie B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They were great very kind and hospitable! Made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed! The service was great the captain was kind and the sail was very smooth! I normally get motion sick but I had an overall wonderful trip!
Bailey P.
Willis, TX
Love this cruiseline. Rooms are a tad small but everything else was awesome. Food was great, entertainment was fun. The pools were very nice. The staff was friendly and great at their jobs. I would definitely recommend this cruiseline
Stephanie C.
Richmond
Overall Royal Caribbean cruises are a good value and offer a family friendly cruising experience.  Our family prefers Disney and Celebrity cruises, although usually more expensive the service and destinations are of much higher quality.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
awesome cruises! The ships are huge and there are so many things to do. You can also find great deals for week long cruises at so many different ports. I love the ones that have multiple destinations as well and they have great staff!
Codi H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great attention to detail and an amazing cruise line that seems to still care about it's customers. They don't cut corners, the food is good, and the staff is super friendly. Great locations and good last minute booking deals as well.
Diana J.
AMAZING!!!!!! Booked this cruise for 7 days for my honeymoon! amazing customer service! everyone was really nice and helpful! Always e\went the extra mile to satisfy our needs!
Carla Z.
Hebron, IN
My 1st cruise experience was with Royal Caribbean...Allure of the Seas!!! I had an amazing time!!! Staff was super friendly and attentive!! Loved hearing about where they were from! Rooms were always clean and I loved all the stops!!!
Kathryn C.
I've always had the best experiences on Royal Caribbean. Some of their boats are older and show wear, their food choices often repeats, and some of their policies regarding discounts suck, but overall a nice cruise line to travel with.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.