4.65 / 5 based on 5,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Much better than Norwegian no matter what ship you choose. Have been on 3 of their ships. Food is usually good to great. Wish they could speed up the disembarking process for ports and when leaving the ship at the end of the cruise.
I went on a cruise to Alaska and it was absolutely wonderful. There weren't many opportunities for my children but the shows were great nightly and there was great food, stuff from home and then stuff that you would find from Alaska.
I took voyager of the sea on a cruise around the Bahamas and it was fantastic. The rooms were clean, the food was delicious and they was always some type of entertainment going on. Would highly recommend and will be using royal again
I love love love this cruise line! They visit some of the best places and have very great rates. They are are organized and make sure your day moves smoothly. The on board activities and the dining experience is the best part and leave you wanting more!
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. I have cruised with them about 5 times or more. They have a great mixture of children's, teens, and adults activities. The crew is always so pleasant to be around and the food is delicious.
Loved traveling Royal Caribbean. I took a trip to the Bahamas with some friends and loved every second. Great itinerary with lots to do. Never bored and a great array of foods.
My absolute favorite cruise line. Royal Caribbean is always so accommodating and friendly. The cruises feel luxurious and there aren't too many kids around. The rooms and food are incredible- this is perfect for a first time cruiser.
I went to the Bahamas when I was a little kid and it was honestly my favorite vacation EVER! The waiters were so nice & friendly ! I got to see dolphins and beautiful lighthouses! I would recommend if you're really wanting a getaway!
Great cruise ship with great amenities, but I would definitely change the food. Their entertainment is awesome on board and their ports are great, i just wish their food was better. I would choose Royal again as my choice in cruises.
Last July I had the best experience with my husband and in-laws traveling with this cruise line. I would love to go every year if we could! The best customer service I have ever experienced. Cleanest boat I have ever been on as well!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos