Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great attention to detail and an amazing cruise line that seems to still care about it's customers. They don't cut corners, the food is good, and the staff is super friendly. Great locations and good last minute booking deals as well.
Overall Royal Caribbean cruises are a good value and offer a family friendly cruising experience. Our family prefers Disney and Celebrity cruises, although usually more expensive the service and destinations are of much higher quality.
The holy grail of cruises. I have NEVER had a bad time on a Royal Caribbean ship. They honestly make it so you never want to leave. From the food, which is amazing, to the amenities, it doesn't even matter where I'm cruising to, the boat itself is my favorite.
My 1st cruise experience was with Royal Caribbean...Allure of the Seas!!! I had an amazing time!!! Staff was super friendly and attentive!! Loved hearing about where they were from! Rooms were always clean and I loved all the stops!!!
Royal Caribbean will a great cruise line it you're vacationing without any children! You won't get the rowdiness of a bunch of children on board. The staff is amazing and always addresses you by your name to make sure you feel at home!
Love this cruiseline. Rooms are a tad small but everything else was awesome. Food was great, entertainment was fun. The pools were very nice. The staff was friendly and great at their jobs. I would definitely recommend this cruiseline
This is not me of the best cruise out there. The environment was great, people were very friendly, and the food was awesome. There were so many activities to do at the cruise.
I have been on the Royal Caribbean's more than 3 times every time we want without excellent service They always go out of their way to accommodate you our host was amazing and I And it's always our 1st choice when it comes to Cruising
One of the best cruise lines out there. The service is great, food is amazing and the crowd is great. I love their destinations and cabins are perfectly accommodated. If you're traveling with family this is the perfect cruise line.
Love Royal Caribbean Cruises. My favorite Cruise for a couples retreat. For families with small children I always say Disney Cruise as is my All times favorite vacation. But for those with no children Royal Caribbean is the way to go.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos