4.65 / 5 based on 5,470 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas and it was hands down the best cruise I have ever been on. I would definitely and have recommended this cruise line to anyone and everyone that has ever wondered about going on cruise.
The holy grail of cruises. I have NEVER had a bad time on a Royal Caribbean ship. They honestly make it so you never want to leave. From the food, which is amazing, to the amenities, it doesn't even matter where I'm cruising to, the boat itself is my favorite.
I've always had the best experiences on Royal Caribbean. Some of their boats are older and show wear, their food choices often repeats, and some of their policies regarding discounts suck, but overall a nice cruise line to travel with.
Omg if you plan to go on a cruise save yourself the trouble and just use royal Caribbean. Forget carnival or any other line. They have so many forms of entertainment for all ages that you will never get bored and the food is fantastic!
Royal Caribbean is the ONLY Caribbean cruise line I will ever take. We've taken Carnival before, and honestly it just didn't even compare. RC's service, quality, and overall experience is amazing. We will continue to cruise with them!
Went on my first Royal Caribbean cruise and loved every moment of it! Definitely would go again in a heart beat! Customer service was the best I've ever experienced! The staff will know you by name and treat you with so much kindness!
Great cruise! Whole family went on the Royal and it was pretty a fantastic experience for us all. Would definitely ride with them again. Great service, lots to do and never get bored on the cruise! 5/5 would definitely cruise with them again!
Love Royal Caribbean Cruises. My favorite Cruise for a couples retreat. For families with small children I always say Disney Cruise as is my All times favorite vacation. But for those with no children Royal Caribbean is the way to go.
Royal Caribbean will a great cruise line it you're vacationing without any children! You won't get the rowdiness of a bunch of children on board. The staff is amazing and always addresses you by your name to make sure you feel at home!
I've completed 11 cruises on RCCL and will only ever travel with RCCL. Everything about the cruise line is spectacular. Awesome deals, awesome company, and awesome ports of call. Huge fan! Cruises are my only vacations thanks to RCCL!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos