Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great cruise experience and a great value for my money. Lots of included activities and events going on and off the ship. Customer service was excellent with every single person we came across. Really made for a relaxing vacation.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE THIS CRUISE LINE, THE ACTIVITIES ON THE SHIP IS PERFECT FOR ALL AGES. I USALLY WENT TO KARAOKE AND THE CLUB RIGHT AFTER. THE EMPLOYEES ON THE SHIP ARE SO SWEET, AND YOU START TO GROW A BOND WITH THEM ON THE BOAT.
One of our favorite experiences. The quality of the food, rooms and entertainment was top of the line. We would go more often if our budget would allow. Our kids had a blast too. Every excursion was a memory we will never forget.
LOVED Royal Caribbean! Wish we would have cruised with them from the beginning. Much more of a relaxed, little more upscale atmosphere than the other Cruise Line we've traveled with. The only improvement I can think of are the meals. I wasnt impressed with the food at all. But the rest of the experience made up for it.
Best cruise line we have cruised. I love the staff on the ships and how clean they are. The food is great and the bartenders are awesome. The room attendants pay attention to every little detail to make sure you have a great trip.
The Royal Caribbean is fun and a little bit better than Disney cruise lines and you get to do more stuff. I get on a cruise at least two times a year and my favorite part about this cruise line the waterpark and I would recommend.
My family and I went on a cruise a while back and it was honestly one of the most relaxing and fun experiences that I have ever had. Everyone was incredibly friendly and welcoming. There were activities for every age group.
Best cruise line I've been on. The food is great! I loved the entertainment. There were all sorts of unique on shore excursions. The staff was friendly and did a great job.
My husband and I took a cruise out of the Florida port. We had a room with a ballon you and it was great- not too small! The food on the ship was delicious so many activities to do each night. Looking to go in another next summer
Have only Chris with you one time it was a blast can't wait to try it again. We're thinking of cruising this summer either with Royal Caribbean or Carnival or Norwegian.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos