4.65 / 5 based on 5,474 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is an amazing cruise service! You will have so much fun on sea and land! There are so many options to get you through the day and evening! It is a must for everyone to travel with! I would definitely recommend to all!
This is going to be my first cruise ever, so far they have been very helpful. They were able to give us a 30% discount sale plus 10% employee discount. I have been told allure of the seas is one of the best cruises. Let's see how it goes
We love the Royal Caribbean ships! There is always something to do, young or not-so young. Food is better than most ships, entertainment is great and we love the choices on the different ships like the rock climbing walls and waterslidws!
WE LOVE ROYAL CARRIBBEAN!! I adore taking our family on cruises, and now that our toddler is a little older, I'm excited to plan the next cruisin' trip! I love the service, the cleanliness of the ship, and the multitude of activities!
I LOVE this cruise line so much!! I feel like the prices are absolutely amazing and definitely affordable. The staff is amazing and extremely caring and nice. The food is to die for and the entertainment is amazing! 1000000% recommend.
I've completed 11 cruises on RCCL and will only ever travel with RCCL. Everything about the cruise line is spectacular. Awesome deals, awesome company, and awesome ports of call. Huge fan! Cruises are my only vacations thanks to RCCL!
Overall Royal Caribbean cruises are a good value and offer a family friendly cruising experience. Our family prefers Disney and Celebrity cruises, although usually more expensive the service and destinations are of much higher quality.
I have been on the Royal Caribbean's more than 3 times every time we want without excellent service They always go out of their way to accommodate you our host was amazing and I And it's always our 1st choice when it comes to Cruising
They were great very kind and hospitable! Made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed! The service was great the captain was kind and the sail was very smooth! I normally get motion sick but I had an overall wonderful trip!
AMAZING!!!!!! Booked this cruise for 7 days for my honeymoon! amazing customer service! everyone was really nice and helpful! Always e\went the extra mile to satisfy our needs!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos