BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
Makenzie S.
Gate city , VA
I hated the cruise. My first time was when I was 18 and I hated it because I got sick. Plus they played the titanic on a CRUISE SHIP! Like what the heck. Also the housekeepers came in your room every 2 hours they didn’t care if you were in it they said get out.
Amanda B.
Stuart
My husband and I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon. The atmosphere was incredible, and they had the best food! You could get something to eat at all hours of the day. There was always something going on for entertainment: shows, comedians, activities on the deck, and even contests to win upgrades or onboard credit.
Kayla B.
Cincinnati
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean surpassed my expectations. Second cruise I have ever been on and they certainly didn’t disappoint. I tell everyone I know, if they want to go on a cruise, go through Royal. They are more expensive but I promise they are beyond worth it!!
David M.
Austin
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have gone on multiple cruises with Royal Caribbean and have had a wonderful time every time. The ships were always beautiful and full of entertainment for all different tastes. The staff made you feel like royalty and the trips were always great experiences.
Madelyn S.
Corunna
I love going on Royal Caribbean cruises they’re the only cruise line I travel on! The staff onboard are some of the nicest people I’ve ever met and are always taking the time to talk to you and check up! The food is amazing and all of the boats are beautiful!
Anna P.
Lugoff , SC
I went on a cruise with them last year to Cozumel, Mexico, and it was by far the best experience of my life! They offer so much to do, so many different foods, and it’s just amazing overall. I would definitely recommend this cruise-line to anyone and everyone!
Abigail J.
Treasure Is, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have sailed with Royal Caribbean once and absolutely loved the experience. There was an abundance of activities for my cousins and I to do. The food was delicious at the buffet and at dinner. I will absolutely be sailing with them again in the future!
Victoria c.
Grosse Pt, mi
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These cruises if booked right are a great steal. They can still be somewhat expensive. This is the “bigger and better” version of some of the smaller cruise lines. I had an amazing time on the boat granted most I don’t remember the best but It was great. 8/10.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have gone on 2 cruises with Royal Caribbean. They are very laid back and relaxing. Not a party boat by any means. They have beautiful shows and amazing food. Went to the Bahamas both times. We go on a cruise every 2 years and have been using Royal Caribbean.
__jessicaparker P.
St. Louis
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line! They have always been extremely helpful in the booking process and have helped book group vacations.

The food is amazing at the dining room and buffet style restaurants. Plus, there alcohol package is the best deal out of all the cruise lines.

Another great benefit of Royal Caribbean is their private island. Everything on their private island is included in the price, and the white sand beaches are well taken care of as well as absolutely beautiful.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.