Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Absolutely incredible service, food, and experience. I sailed for a week on the liberty of the seas to Cozumel, grand cayman, and Jamaica and RCCL exceeded my expectations with the options for shore excursions. I would cruise with RCCL again
The cruise ship was amazing with various games and pools. The food was wonderful and the restaurants were fancy. The room was small and stuffy and I got seasick but that was personal. I would recommend to anyone who wants to go on an adventure
I don't care what boat I'm on, I love to cruise! When we took Royal Carribean, we knew we were taking an older ship, so we didn't expect much. But! The customer service was fantastic! Boat was super clean and we had no problems! Thanks!
Great experience. Super fun trip. I would definitely do it again. Customer service was great. I've only used them once but I would again anytime. The only thing I would change is the room size but other than that I would recommend to anyone.
Five star! Cannot say enough good things. We recently started cruising and this is the only cruise line we have used. The staff is wonderful! The accommodations are excellent. The private island is paradise. The excursions are fun. We have been on 4 cruises and intend to take many more!
Beautiful boats . Friendly staff . Great food and entertainment and beautiful destinations . This is traveling in luxury. The housekeeping staff wasn't really on top of their game the entire time but for the price we paid we were very happy
Amazing experience down to every detail. Royal Caribbean is one of the top 3 family cruise lines that even couples can enjoy without being overrun by kids. Fantastic food, amazing service and tons of things to do on board! The shows are A+!
My first cruise ship I went on was Freedom Of The Seas, I loved it! They had rock climbing, a surf thing, teenis competitions that my dad won, and free food! I haven't gone on one since but I would love to go on another cruise sometime soon.
I love cruising!! Royal Caribbean is an awesome cruise line. The staff takes care of you and is attentive and on hand to answer questions and get you the things you need. The ship was beautiful with so many activities to choose from!
This was the most memorable cruise I've ever been on. The ship itself was beautiful and the food was out of this world. I had such an amazing time and really cannot wait for the next trip. I for sure recommend this cruise line for anyone!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos