4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We love the Royal Caribbean ships! There is always something to do, young or not-so young. Food is better than most ships, entertainment is great and we love the choices on the different ships like the rock climbing walls and waterslidws!
Best vacations of my life. The ships are huge and full of fun things to do for everyone in the family, lots of restaurants that are included in the price, everyone is super nice. I would recommend doing this at least once to everyone.
I've completed 11 cruises on RCCL and will only ever travel with RCCL. Everything about the cruise line is spectacular. Awesome deals, awesome company, and awesome ports of call. Huge fan! Cruises are my only vacations thanks to RCCL!
Overall Royal Caribbean cruises are a good value and offer a family friendly cruising experience. Our family prefers Disney and Celebrity cruises, although usually more expensive the service and destinations are of much higher quality.
They were great very kind and hospitable! Made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed! The service was great the captain was kind and the sail was very smooth! I normally get motion sick but I had an overall wonderful trip!
This is not me of the best cruise out there. The environment was great, people were very friendly, and the food was awesome. There were so many activities to do at the cruise.
Royal Caribbean will a great cruise line it you're vacationing without any children! You won't get the rowdiness of a bunch of children on board. The staff is amazing and always addresses you by your name to make sure you feel at home!
My 1st cruise experience was with Royal Caribbean...Allure of the Seas!!! I had an amazing time!!! Staff was super friendly and attentive!! Loved hearing about where they were from! Rooms were always clean and I loved all the stops!!!
Omg if you plan to go on a cruise save yourself the trouble and just use royal Caribbean. Forget carnival or any other line. They have so many forms of entertainment for all ages that you will never get bored and the food is fantastic!
I LOVE this cruise line so much!! I feel like the prices are absolutely amazing and definitely affordable. The staff is amazing and extremely caring and nice. The food is to die for and the entertainment is amazing! 1000000% recommend.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos