4.66 / 5 based on 6,866 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We are big cruisers in my family. On Royal Caribbean I've ridden The Liberty of the Seas and Independence of the Seas. I think Royal Caribbean has one of the nicest ships, great for adults and young children. Not a huge fan of the food, or the teen programs.
Just cruised with them the past month of May on the Freedom of the Seas. Had a great time. Service was great. Cruise was packed making it hard to enjoy all of the amenities on the ship. Food was not that good, but I will definitely raise with Royal Caribbean again.
I have been on two cruises with Royal Caribbean. They were both luxurious, had amazing food, and great entertainment. The customer service is top notch and the staff is all so friendly. The ships are clean and well-kept. You really can't go wrong with this company.
I've gone on Royal Caribbean twice and have never had any issues or complaints - once for my bachelorette and once for my family Christmas (celebrated right before). Both experiences were what I imagine a typical cruise experience would/should be. I would recommend
My experience with royal carribean cruise line was excellent! A very easy booking process, and great loyalty program that has you wanting to come back for more. The ship was fun and fantastic and a wonderful place to spend a seven day vacation! Highly recommend.
I love this cruise line. The rooms are nice and spacious. The food is so delicious I love all the meals. The food is the best part. The people are the best makes you feel so important and special. I have recommended this cruise line to many of my family members.
Other than Walt Disney World, Royal Caribbean cruises are the only vacation I've taken where I was absolutely stress-free. There's always something to do and always someone new to meet.The staff is also very accommodating to any guest with any type of situation.
Royal Caribbean is absolutely an excellent cruise line. We've always felt pampered and treated like royalty. Our cabins are so comfortable and roomy. Every single experience has been marvelous. We enjoy the food, entertainment, relaxation, staff and other guests
OMG !!! Oasis of the Sea is amazing!!! We had a wonderful time, so much to do for every age group. The crew and entertainment was wonderful. And the food, endless options and great shopping !!
Super fun! Had an amazing time and the food and drinks you get are just worth the price of the cruise! We went to the Bahamas in December and it was a nice break away from the cold weather.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos