4.66 / 5 based on 6,749 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We have sailed the Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the seas. My family and I absolutely loved it! The service is outstanding. This was our first cruise, we were skeptical at first, but Royal Caribbean made us cruisers!! I can’t wait to book our next cruise with them!!
Royal Carribean will always be #1 in my eyes. I have yet to have a bad experience even on the old ships. From the staff to the food, excellent treatment. I tried others but they have not yet met the quality of Royal Carribean. I will continue to always choose them.
I loved my cruise with Royal Caribbean. We went for a 3 day, and it was perfect for my first cruise! Hospitality was absolutely amazing! Food and drink was excellent, and the entertainment was great! I always recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone thinking of taking a cruise.
I have been on two cruises with Royal Caribbean. They were both luxurious, had amazing food, and great entertainment. The customer service is top notch and the staff is all so friendly. The ships are clean and well-kept. You really can't go wrong with this company.
Beautiful fleet, full of luxury and lots of entertainment. My favorite part of their ships are the piano bars. I wish they would have a bigger variety of trips from CA. overall, great time, lots of entertainment for everyone from the little ones to the older ones.
We took a 7 Day Mediterranean Cruise in 2013 and LOVED it! The service was amazing, the food was fantastic, and the ambiance was nothing short of incredible. We were extremely satisfied with our cruising experience and plan to cruise with Royal Caribbean again soon!
I LOVE ROYAL CARIBBEAN, EVERYTHING IS TOP NOTCH AND THE EMPLOYEES ARE VERY KIND. THEY WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE SURE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH THEM. I REALLY ENJOY TRAVELING WITH THEM.
I've only been on royal Caribbean cruises and I recommend to everyone. The staff is so nice and helpful. There's so much to do on the cruise and I love the shows and activities. I know that drink packages are extremely expensive and I'm wondering why it is so much.
Fun can't done! The cruise was everything and more, the price was reasonable, the food and drinks was amazing and the activity was fun and rewarding. It was not too much or too little. My favorite part was vacation. I didn't have to do anything but relax and enjoy.
I recently did a Christmas Cruise with Royal Caribbean and it was fantastic! Their attention to detail with decorations, activities, and providing true holiday dinner options was great. It was a trip for the books and I would definitely cruise with them again.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos