Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Much better than Norwegian no matter what ship you choose. Have been on 3 of their ships. Food is usually good to great. Wish they could speed up the disembarking process for ports and when leaving the ship at the end of the cruise.
My absolute favorite cruise line. Royal Caribbean is always so accommodating and friendly. The cruises feel luxurious and there aren't too many kids around. The rooms and food are incredible- this is perfect for a first time cruiser.
They just do it right. The service is on point, food is better than other cruise lines I have had. Unlimited drink package including top shelf liquor. There are so many activities on board and they make sure you know your cruise director. The entertainment is incredible and the size of their largest shop is astounding
I have cruised on Royal Caribbean one time. The ship was absolutely beautiful. However, I am use to Carnival cruises and Royal Caribbean did not offer as much fun, free activities. It was a lot older crowd and a lot more families.
I LOVE GOING ON CRUISES!!!!!! Everyone on the cruises are so nice and the atmosphere is so relaxed and fun. there's plenty for kids and adults to do (reminder that every ship is different) but i wouldn't use anyother cruise line.
Have only Chris with you one time it was a blast can't wait to try it again. We're thinking of cruising this summer either with Royal Caribbean or Carnival or Norwegian.
LOVED Royal Caribbean! Wish we would have cruised with them from the beginning. Much more of a relaxed, little more upscale atmosphere than the other Cruise Line we've traveled with. The only improvement I can think of are the meals. I wasnt impressed with the food at all. But the rest of the experience made up for it.
One of my absolute favorites! Has a great smell! Super happy with this item in particular. They always have a great sale going on where I get it for a great price and my addiction has definitely been spread among my family and friends!
Best cruise line I've been on. The food is great! I loved the entertainment. There were all sorts of unique on shore excursions. The staff was friendly and did a great job.
LOVE IT! To me, the best line out there. The costumer service is great, the cruises are amazing! Is a little bit pricey but definitely worth it. They need to come up with more promotions but I love this line. Totally recommend it.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos