Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had a great time overall on my cruise! The major downfall had the due more with poor weather and rocky seas than the actual cruise itself. The staff was highly pleasant and I had a great time meeting new people. I just wish the food was better!
I love that Royal Caribbean sails from a port only six hours from my house, in Galveston. The itineraries don't very much, but the price is right and the personnel are generally friendly and helpful, especially the dining room staff. I'd board RCCL for another cruise tomorrow if I could!
This cruise line is by far the best! I went on my first cruise through RCCL and it was a dream come true! We traveled to the Bahamas and it was amazing. The cruise ship was clean and updated and the staff was more than happy to help and serve.
AMAZING vacation. I met my boyfriend of now two years on a RC cruise. The staff is so nice and caring and they make sure that you have a great time. I want to cruise again soon, it is SO MUCH fun! You won't regret making this decision. SO much to do and explore!
We went on a Royal Carribean cruise for our Anniversary. It was wonderful. The onboard meals and entertainment were great, and we loved the excursions, especiall our day at CoCo Cay. What a beautiful property. Will definitely be sailing again!
This cruise line is a very nice ship! And great customer service and not because I work for them but because I been traveling in this shop myself and I had the time of my life.
Very friendly staff. Everything was first class. Everywhere you went people were there to help make your trip the best possible experience for our family. We have used Royal Caribbean twice now and will definitely use them again in the future.
I took a cruise on Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas, it was an amazing experience with family and friends that I wouldn't trade for anything! Our favorite part was getting to see the different countries at port. Definitely worth the trip!
They had excellent service! I loved the servers we had for dinner. The staff was always friendly and smiling. The entertainment was great except the big show was canceled and there wasn't really a good back up. The ice show was fun and the game shows were as well. The excursions were pricey but worth it and definitely worth doing again.
My experience on the Allure of the Sea was... I can't even explain it. The food is amazing. I love Central Park. They have a few of the best places to eat. The main part of the cruise line has Starbucks and we all know we need that daily caffeine. I hope on the Harmony is a better experience!! This is the cruise line you NEED to go on!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos