4.65 / 5 based on 5,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Beautiful boats . Friendly staff . Great food and entertainment and beautiful destinations . This is traveling in luxury. The housekeeping staff wasn't really on top of their game the entire time but for the price we paid we were very happy
I love it. The ship was nice and clean. There is also plenty of activity to do that you're never bored. I've only been once and I wish to go again soon. It was super nice and the crew is great. I can't want to take my family there sometime
Royal Caribbean was fun and had all of the amenities! The experiences on the cruise ship were indescribable! The pros were that the activities and food were amazing. There were no cons to this trip. I plan on traveling Royal Caribbean again!
I was lucky enough to be a performer on one of Royal Caribbean's Cruises! It was one of the most fun experiences I've ever had and the Cruise was so enjoyable! I didn't ever think I'd make it to dessert at dinner but I'm glad I ALWAYS did!
Easily the best cruise line I have ever been on. After trying Disney and carnival and being disappointed both times, I decided to give cruising one more shot. I am so glad I did. The service, ship, food, excursions were all top of the line. I will definitely be booking another Royal Caribbean cruise and am so glad they changed my mind about cruises!
Absolutely incredible service, food, and experience. I sailed for a week on the liberty of the seas to Cozumel, grand cayman, and Jamaica and RCCL exceeded my expectations with the options for shore excursions. I would cruise with RCCL again
We had the best time cruising with them. This was our first cruise and will not be our last. There were so many things to do you never even felt like you were on a ship but more like a floating city. We will for sure be booking again!
Great for family vacations. Fun and friendly service. Great deals and beautiful ships, some of the biggest in the world. Plenty of amenities (vary depending on the ship) that make the days at sea particularly enjoyable. Awesome performers.
I've done already two cruises with Royal Caribbean. First one was departing Miami, Jewel of the Seas and second one departing San Juan, PR in Adventure of the Seas. Great customer service, clean rooms, delicious food and very attentive crew.
This is going to be my first cruise ever, so far they have been very helpful. They were able to give us a 30% discount sale plus 10% employee discount. I have been told allure of the seas is one of the best cruises. Let's see how it goes
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos