Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've been on Oasis twice and I can say it's been one of the best so far. It is beautiful from the outside and in the inside as well. Customer service is always great. Great people and great cruise
I loved where we were heading Southern Africa to be exact. Loved the service and everything but one thing I didn't enjoy was the delay when you can to boarding the cruise every time we made a stop.
What's there not to LOVE about this cruise line! You can eat whenever there's so much fun on this ship that you don't even have time to sleep! If it was up to me i would spend forever on this ship.
Beautiful boat, lots of space. Balcony cabin was wonderful. The food wasn't as good as other cruises I've been on but still good. Seemed like a lot of opportunity to spend lots of money on the boat
It's a great cruise ! The ship is amazing and so nice ! The food is delicious ! The cruise line is easy to book with ! There is a lot o stuff to do on the ship so you won't get bored ! I definitely recommend !
Loved the ship enjoyed my cruise to the Bahamas its a little big but had plenty things to do inside like shop..spas and eat and place shuffleboard and enjoy pool side and bars casions on deck also
They have the best service, very clean and organized. I used it once but I would love to use it again when I see that they have a lot of deals. Pros, its the best vacation so far I had and i wish to go on more. Yes, very satisfied and i would recommend it to other people
love this cruise line. I have only done small cruises, and in my bucket list are the big ones, and i Must go.. i love the crew attention, the food quality, the ports, the tours, the service, all...
Amo el royal caribbean es hermoooso tiene absolutamente de todo, nunca te puedes aburrir y no importa si eliges el camarote más económico por que nunca estarás allí, hay demasiadas cosas que hacer
We had an absolute blast on our last cruise! We got a steal of a deal on our tickets, which made it feel even more worth it! Fun shows, awesome activities, and delicious food made for a good trip!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos