BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
I'm a Royal Caribbean fan all the way, too loyal because I'm hesitant to try anyone else lol. I've done 3 cruises with them so far, 4 is coming up in 20 days!!! The staff has always been so friendly, you feel at home because they tend to learn your names by the second night. The ship is always clean and packed with entertainment (if you really look), if you don't look at your daily compass you won't know what to do and feel bored.

However, Royal needs to start venturing out to different ports or rotate itenaries between ships because they always go to the same places.
Also, the changes the itenaries are sometimes "inconsiderate" to their guests. For example, I just paid money for a cruise that was supposed to have 3 stops then changed to 2 stops with an overnight in one. Now, it's still 2 stops but we arrive at 4pm in one port which makes unable to do any of the original excursions we wanted to do on the island. Numerous guests have wrote and complained and we all got the same generic "we're sorry but nothing can be done" email (I know this because we're all one large fb cruise group)
Michael D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have to start by saying how much I love RCL.  Have been on 2 cruises, on the same ship and I love how the staff treats everyone.  The short excursions were a blast, and the on-ship activities and beautiful weather made the experience even better!
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
You guys! My girl friend and I recently went to the Bahamas on the majesty of the seas royal Caribbean cruise ship! Omg.. I was shook! The service was wonderful! The food was Devine! And the best part was the Caribbean! We had such a lovely time!
Alexis D.
Ogden
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My only cruise line after such great experiences. Not too expensive, family friendly, and lots of entertainment and fun for adults and kids as well as places to get away from kids if desired. Cruising with them again in 6 months and can't wait!
Whitney K.
Mechanicsville, VA
This is a great affordable family cruise line. I think the food is good, the ship was clean and there was always something for every member of our family to do. The only negative to me is the crowds at mealtimes and getting on and off of ships.
Janelle O.
Philadelphia, PA
As their ships are getting bigger, the ship becomes the destination rather than the port. If you have kids this is a great option as there is a lot to keep them entertained. Awesome shows, plenty of places to eat. The RC brand is one of the best.
Ryan K.
Malden, MA
We are about to go on our 4th Royal Caribbean cruise and could not be more excited. Royal Caribbean is clean, comfortable, and accommodating. We have stayed in both an inside cabin and a balcony suite overlooking Central Park. We are so excited!
Stephanie L.
I highly recommend this cruise line.  My husband and I recently went on a week long trip and we were impressed with the reasonable cost and quality of the trip.  The dinner options were fantastic, but the lunch offerings were not as impressive.  The drink packages are a great bargain!  We will definitely be sailing with them again.
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
Love cruising and royal Caribbean has THE. BEST. FOOD. seriously it's my weakness. If I could just cruise to The Caribbean all day every day sipping fruity drinks and eating amazing steak dinners and cheese platters every night. Freaking Amazing!
Emilia C.
As for cruises the royal caribbean, it is an excellent service, you will live an excellent experience with a magnificent deal.I have traveled once, but it was an unforgettable experienceMy favorite part is the sea view and the really wonderful food
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.