Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,209 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
As for cruises the royal caribbean, it is an excellent service, you will live an excellent experience with a magnificent deal.I have traveled once, but it was an unforgettable experienceMy favorite part is the sea view and the really wonderful food
The boat was absolutely beautiful and there was a ton of entertainment on and off of the ship. Very relaxing atmosphere, always something to do, pretty good food, and the staff is always so friendly! I highly recommend using them for your next cruise!
Great cruise line. Not my favorite, but I can't complain about our experience! We did a 7 night Caribbean cruise. I would've preferred a few more family friendly shows, some were a little more risqué than I'm used to. But overall good experience.
Absolutely amazing!!!!! Definitely one I will always use as a vacation!!! Only reason I didn't give them 5⭐ is because I would have liked a bigger room than what I got. The picture was bigger than what I paid for. Otherwise it was a good first time!
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. They offer so much and provide such a family friendly environment. The atmosphere is so open. I love how there is stores on the ships, multiple food choices, and so many activities to choose from!
I have to start by saying how much I love RCL. Have been on 2 cruises, on the same ship and I love how the staff treats everyone. The short excursions were a blast, and the on-ship activities and beautiful weather made the experience even better!
I love Royal. We continue to go back as often as possible and the service only continues to impress us. Haven't even considered another cruise line since day we've been on Royal.
I highly recommend this cruise line. My husband and I recently went on a week long trip and we were impressed with the reasonable cost and quality of the trip. The dinner options were fantastic, but the lunch offerings were not as impressive. The drink packages are a great bargain! We will definitely be sailing with them again.
We went on a Royal Carribean cruise for our Anniversary. It was wonderful. The onboard meals and entertainment were great, and we loved the excursions, especiall our day at CoCo Cay. What a beautiful property. Will definitely be sailing again!
They had excellent service! I loved the servers we had for dinner. The staff was always friendly and smiling. The entertainment was great except the big show was canceled and there wasn't really a good back up. The ice show was fun and the game shows were as well. The excursions were pricey but worth it and definitely worth doing again.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos