BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Jaci W.
I went two years ago for a family spring break trip to Cozumel and absolutely loved the cruise, food, entertainment, room. This was such a great experience that me and some girlfriends have planned our graduation spring break trip on a Royal Caribbean ship!
Mylene W.
Cypress, TX
After 12 cruises with Royal I guess you could say I'm hooked. Their boats are absolutely beautiful. Wish the bathrooms were a little bigger. Hard to shave your legs in that shower lol.
Sarah N.
Holladay, UT
I went on Royal Caribbean on a cruise to the Bahamas and it was exquisite. I love how everything is inclusive. The food was amazing. The staff was friendly and they were very willing to go out of their way for anything my friends and I needed! Very pleased!
Brittney C.
Justin, TX
Our first cruise was through Royal Caribbean and I have all positive things to say! I love that they coordinate the trips so you don't really have to do anything. The food was amazing, the entertainment was amazing, and even all the staff were amazing!
Christy C.
Pelham
I absolutely loved cruising with Royal Caribbean! It was the absolute greatest vacation I have taken! Customer services helped with all my concerns and questions! I have looked at booking a cruise since we got home! Best vacation and get away ever!
Daniela V.
First of all, when i took the cruise, the ship looks great after the refurb. She's a small ship that feels like a larger one. The crew was great too (although that's been the case with most of my RCL cruises), especially my cabin steward and the Diamond Club concierge. They went above and beyond for me numerous times. Loved the itinerary. Great ports and tours (although I didn't get off the ship in Barbados). All tours were independent, and a couple (Antiqua - Chalkie Colbourne, and St. Kitts - Sackville Grey of Grey's Tours) were outstanding. I did take an RCL tour of the rainforest in San Juan which was pretty good and definitely worth the money.
Katie R.
Ormond Beach, FL
I cruise a lot with my family and I have been on three or more royal Caribbean cruises. They aren't my favorite, the boats aren't bad but as for the food it's not the best and the entertainment or night life is not so good either. I'm also a 22 year old and heard that the royal Caribbean cruises are more catered to the older people so that could also be why I feel the way I do.
Karla C.
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean! Been with them on two separate cruises and they made it super fun with all their shows and onboard activities! Highly recommend taking this cruise line if you plan on going on a cruise. This is my favorite of the lines.
Shawn M.
Love Royal Caribbean's service, even on the smaller, older ships like the Majesty of the Seas. The crew loves what they do and it shows. The entertainment is campy, but fun. And if you're a cruise with me, you're going to lose at trivia. Happy travels!
Jeannie R.
I love the respect and treatment you receive on Royal Caribbean, but I don't think it's worthy of the hefty prices. They have beautiful ships with plenty of things to do onboard. And the beds, they are so soft and comfy that you will sleep like a baby.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.