4.65 / 5 based on 5,460 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The boat was absolutely beautiful and there was a ton of entertainment on and off of the ship. Very relaxing atmosphere, always something to do, pretty good food, and the staff is always so friendly! I highly recommend using them for your next cruise!
As for cruises the royal caribbean, it is an excellent service, you will live an excellent experience with a magnificent deal.I have traveled once, but it was an unforgettable experienceMy favorite part is the sea view and the really wonderful food
We went here for our honeymoon for 7 days! It was such an incredible experience and so worth the money. The food was great, the staff were amazing and the entertainment was also wonderful. We watched movies out on the deck at night. Perfect cruise line
Absolutely amazing experience. I have been on 3 Royal Caribbean cruises. Every time was amazing. The beds were so comfortable and the food was so great. There are so many activities to do on the boat. I would go on a Royal Caribbean cruise again.
This cruise line is a very nice ship! And great customer service and not because I work for them but because I been traveling in this shop myself and I had the time of my life.
We went on a Royal Carribean cruise for our Anniversary. It was wonderful. The onboard meals and entertainment were great, and we loved the excursions, especiall our day at CoCo Cay. What a beautiful property. Will definitely be sailing again!
I went on my first cruise last year, and I can not wait to go on another! I took a three night cruise to Cozumel Mexico and stayed for two days. The ship was wonderful! Empress of the seas. Very laid back, lots of stuff to do. Wonderful staff.
My experience on the Allure of the Sea was... I can't even explain it. The food is amazing. I love Central Park. They have a few of the best places to eat. The main part of the cruise line has Starbucks and we all know we need that daily caffeine. I hope on the Harmony is a better experience!! This is the cruise line you NEED to go on!
I've been on about 7 cruises and they've all been amazing with Royal Carribean. From the staff to the accommodations it's been nothing but 5 star service!! Prices are usually on point and being a platinum card holder the discounts are a plus!
I had a great time overall on my cruise! The major downfall had the due more with poor weather and rocky seas than the actual cruise itself. The staff was highly pleasant and I had a great time meeting new people. I just wish the food was better!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos