Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The atmosphere on the boat was a good pace for vacation not to fast. The food was well crafted made with care. The drinks were great not to waters down. The ports were great lots to choose from.
I love Royal Caribbean! It is by far the best cruise line out there! There are so many activities and it almost seem that customer satisfaction is their main priority! Out of all the cruises I've taken this has to be my favorite line without a doubt
I am 18 years old and used this cruise lime to go on a cruise to the bahamas. I noticed that this cruise line had a particularly older crowd, but that did not affect the wxperience at all. The boat was extremly clean and pleasing to walk around and look at. Not too bad on pricing either and a surplus of fun things to do on the ship at all times.
I took a cruise with Royal Caribbean when I was in high school. As a teenager, there didn't seem to be that much for me to do, especially on a school trip, but I think it was the ship we were on. The food was exceptional and I am dying to go back as an adult!
Best cruise line I have been on will be going again soon! The food is great and activities are the best. It's a bit more then I like due to they only accommodate rooms for 4 I have to get 2 rooms for my family! But I deff recommend this cruise line!
If you are considering going on a cruise, I recommend Royal Caribbean. The staff and the food and the fun are best on royal Caribbean. We went on a norwegian cruise last year and it was ok but anything to do again
As any cruise ship plenty of dining options to choose from. Variety of ships and destinations to choose from. I cruised on Anthems of the Seas. Excursions are a little on the pricey side, but I only found some of these excursions on the Royal Caribbean.
You guys! My girl friend and I recently went to the Bahamas on the majesty of the seas royal Caribbean cruise ship! Omg.. I was shook! The service was wonderful! The food was Devine! And the best part was the Caribbean! We had such a lovely time!
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. They offer so much and provide such a family friendly environment. The atmosphere is so open. I love how there is stores on the ships, multiple food choices, and so many activities to choose from!
I love Royal. We continue to go back as often as possible and the service only continues to impress us. Haven't even considered another cruise line since day we've been on Royal.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos