4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have to start by saying how much I love RCL. Have been on 2 cruises, on the same ship and I love how the staff treats everyone. The short excursions were a blast, and the on-ship activities and beautiful weather made the experience even better!
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. They offer so much and provide such a family friendly environment. The atmosphere is so open. I love how there is stores on the ships, multiple food choices, and so many activities to choose from!
This cruise line is by far the best! I went on my first cruise through RCCL and it was a dream come true! We traveled to the Bahamas and it was amazing. The cruise ship was clean and updated and the staff was more than happy to help and serve.
I loved coming here! It was a great experience and I really recommend it for anyone who likes to do activities that are fun! 🙂👍🏻 it was affordable for me and I really liked it!!!!! It was fun for me
They had excellent service! I loved the servers we had for dinner. The staff was always friendly and smiling. The entertainment was great except the big show was canceled and there wasn't really a good back up. The ice show was fun and the game shows were as well. The excursions were pricey but worth it and definitely worth doing again.
Last year my husband and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary by cruising to Bermuda! The cruise line was great. The food was delicious and entertainment was fun Bermuda was such a wonderful country to visit and I will definitely visit again!
AMAZING vacation. I met my boyfriend of now two years on a RC cruise. The staff is so nice and caring and they make sure that you have a great time. I want to cruise again soon, it is SO MUCH fun! You won't regret making this decision. SO much to do and explore!
This cruise line is a very nice ship! And great customer service and not because I work for them but because I been traveling in this shop myself and I had the time of my life.
I love that Royal Caribbean sails from a port only six hours from my house, in Galveston. The itineraries don't very much, but the price is right and the personnel are generally friendly and helpful, especially the dining room staff. I'd board RCCL for another cruise tomorrow if I could!
We went on a Royal Carribean cruise for our Anniversary. It was wonderful. The onboard meals and entertainment were great, and we loved the excursions, especiall our day at CoCo Cay. What a beautiful property. Will definitely be sailing again!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos