Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,185 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Absolutely love going on cruises and enjoyed going on Royal Caribbean. You are catered to, food is excellent and there is always something to do there. Royal Caribbean I feel is more for families but overall i was very satisfied with this cruise and would travel again.
It was Very nice! Always excellent service and food. We enjoy the shows as well. The price is fair and the shore excursions have always been great. I do wish the larger ships left from more ports though!
Have been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and both were fabulous. The service and staff were amazing. The food was great, everyone in our party found something they loved. I also loved the entertainment!!
I live in Florida near the coast and cruise frequently. Royal Caribbean is one of my go-to lines! I am a member of their Crown and Anchor society and receive some nice perks each time I cruise with them.
It was very fancy i will give them that but I'm under age and everything was geared towards adults so i couldn't gamble or drink so i had to do all the boring stuff sober. But the staff was very nice.
Royal Caribbean anthem of the seas is a huge cruise ship. There are so many activities and attractions on board. There's bumper cars! Staff is super friendly and helpful. Can not wait to cruise again!
Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is our favorite Cruise Line to travel. We typically take one or two cruises a year and Royal Caribbean is our favorite. Top-notch service and accommodations and amenities.
Although the cruise ship was beautiful it did not have much to offer younger people. The cruise I went on had a lot more older people and the food was not the best. I'm a carnival person, all the way!
I haven't personally gone my grandparents have and they had a complete blast and if they had have a good time then I know I would if I would have gone I would recommend if they would and I know they would
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos