4.65 / 5 based on 5,346 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have been on 8 different cruises now and Royal Caribbean is by far my favorite cruise line. The food, staff and entertainment are all so outstanding! There is always something to do and great food to eat. The stops have been so incredible as well!
The atmosphere on the boat was a good pace for vacation not to fast. The food was well crafted made with care. The drinks were great not to waters down. The ports were great lots to choose from.
Great company to cruse with. Always a lot to do on the ships and a great friendly staff. The Windjammer always has a great selection of food. Only down fall is the constant reggae music being played. Wish there was more of a selection in music.
I love Royal Caribbean! It is by far the best cruise line out there! There are so many activities and it almost seem that customer satisfaction is their main priority! Out of all the cruises I've taken this has to be my favorite line without a doubt
I always have an amazing time on this cruise. The prices are always very reasonable and the rooms are very chic to be on a ship. The staff on board is really what makes the experience the best, they hire the best entertainers, servers, and clerks.
A great vacation option. I highly recommend upgrading to the premium drink package. RCCL always has great itineraries, fantastic food, amazing activities, and the friendliest people. We have done several Caribbean cruises and they are unparalleled.
Great food, great staff, lots of fun activities and really some of the best memories. I love royal Caribbean ships because they always have fun activities for all ages and lots of family events. The food is always delish and I always have a blast!
Royal Caribbean is the ONLY cruise line I will travel with. They have spotless beautiful ships that they always renovate. The crew is always so welcoming and helpful. The food is always delicious. I am a Platinum member and cruise about once a year.
I went on my first Royal Caribbean Cruise for Thanksgiving of 2016 and I enjoyed every minute of it!!! They had plenty of activities and the food was amazing. Now that I have gotten my first cruise experience, I definitely want to do it again.
Amazing! So much to do and the excursions are top notch! We did two cruises going to both sides of the Caribbean. The staff is friendly and one of the highlights of our day was seeing our waiter at night. They literally become part of your family!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos