4.65 / 5 based on 5,474 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love Royal Caribbean! It is by far the best cruise line out there! There are so many activities and it almost seem that customer satisfaction is their main priority! Out of all the cruises I've taken this has to be my favorite line without a doubt
These cruises are amazing. Everything is so stress free. There are so many activities for every age group whether it is hanging out by the pool, eating delicious food or gambling at the casinos. I would recommend this for any family getaway.
I have been on 8 different cruises now and Royal Caribbean is by far my favorite cruise line. The food, staff and entertainment are all so outstanding! There is always something to do and great food to eat. The stops have been so incredible as well!
Great food, great staff, lots of fun activities and really some of the best memories. I love royal Caribbean ships because they always have fun activities for all ages and lots of family events. The food is always delish and I always have a blast!
Cruised the Mediterranean with Royal Caribbean a few years ago and was blown away by the food options! It was a hard choice picking between the onboard options and the amazing Greek and Italian food on land. I'd do this cruise again in a heartbeat!
My experience with this cruise line was amazing. Not only was it the biggest ship that I have ever seen in person, the food was great, and so were the family activities. I would definitely book a vacation with this cruise line again in the future !
Staff wasn't too friendly, they never brought water to our table. But overall I, they do have AMAZING FOOD, great things to do outdoors, the staterooms are very nice. The only thing is that they charge for room service, where are carnival does not.
A great vacation option. I highly recommend upgrading to the premium drink package. RCCL always has great itineraries, fantastic food, amazing activities, and the friendliest people. We have done several Caribbean cruises and they are unparalleled.
My favorite cruise line so far. I'm a frequent traveler and cruiser. Great customer service and loyalty program. Best shows aboard, excellent food and amenities. Lovely destination options, I would recommend the Caribbean cruise and the Oasis line.
Royal Caribbean is the ONLY cruise line I will travel with. They have spotless beautiful ships that they always renovate. The crew is always so welcoming and helpful. The food is always delicious. I am a Platinum member and cruise about once a year.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos