Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,209 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Our preferred cruise line! The ships are fantastic especially the new, world's largest cruise ships: Allure and Oasis. Customer service on the ships are fantastic and impeccable. The food are delicious and the entertainment has been outstanding.
Royal Caribbean is an extremely elegant ship with the most caring staff. The experience is lovely especially for a romantic getaway. The rooms are a bit small, but the top decks make up for it. I was very pleased to travel on the Royal Caribbean.
Had so much fun on the Oasis of the Seas with my sister. The food was amazing, the ship was so huge we forgot we were on a ship. The piano bar was so much fun each evening and there was so much entertainment it was difficult to schedule all of it.
Awesome and amazing amenities! I will not go on any other cruise line because I trust in Royal Caribbean because they have never let me down! Also they have amazing deals on cruises!
I can't say enough good things about this cruise line. I will say the food and entertainment is my favorite. They have amazing shows and a ton of activities on board. The staff is amazing very very friendly and the ship is really clean. We are always cruising with them. And I am always telling people they need to go on a cruise with Royal Caribbian.
As any cruise ship plenty of dining options to choose from. Variety of ships and destinations to choose from. I cruised on Anthems of the Seas. Excursions are a little on the pricey side, but I only found some of these excursions on the Royal Caribbean.
I always have an amazing time on this cruise. The prices are always very reasonable and the rooms are very chic to be on a ship. The staff on board is really what makes the experience the best, they hire the best entertainers, servers, and clerks.
We went on a cruise with Royal Caribbean for our 25th anniversary. Having been on 4 other cruise lines, we were a little disappointed with Royal Caribbean. The room was great, and food is always good, but this cruise line did not have washers or dryers or an ironing room like other cruise lines.
Great company to cruse with. Always a lot to do on the ships and a great friendly staff. The Windjammer always has a great selection of food. Only down fall is the constant reggae music being played. Wish there was more of a selection in music.
These cruises are amazing. Everything is so stress free. There are so many activities for every age group whether it is hanging out by the pool, eating delicious food or gambling at the casinos. I would recommend this for any family getaway.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos