Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,215 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is an extremely elegant ship with the most caring staff. The experience is lovely especially for a romantic getaway. The rooms are a bit small, but the top decks make up for it. I was very pleased to travel on the Royal Caribbean.
I have been on both this cruise line and Carnival. I must say, I really preferred Royal Caribbean. The atmosphere is great, there's a lot of activities, and the food is amazing! If you've ever been on a cruise before, you must try this!
Royal Caribbean is my go-to cruiseline. It attracts a good crowd (not too rowdy, but not super stuffy like some more expensive cruises either). Its always clean, staff are amazing, and food in both the dining rooms and specialty restaurants is great.
Awesome and amazing amenities! I will not go on any other cruise line because I trust in Royal Caribbean because they have never let me down! Also they have amazing deals on cruises!
Loved cruising with Royal Caribbean. The process was smooth from start to finish. The prices are competitive. The ship offered lots of Childrens activists and the crew of was stellar. Would definitely recommend you check them out for your next cruise.
Had so much fun on the Oasis of the Seas with my sister. The food was amazing, the ship was so huge we forgot we were on a ship. The piano bar was so much fun each evening and there was so much entertainment it was difficult to schedule all of it.
Love love love this cruise line. The crew is wonderful and always have smiles on their face. Super easy and great to work with. Always trying to accommodate. Great for all ages from children to adults. Will cruise with them again. Great food & drinks.
Went on royal Caribbean for our first cruise ship . & the experience was beyond amazing ! The customer service was outstanding . And my favorite part was eating at whatever time I wanted. I was beyond satisfied with our stay! Planning our next trip !
I can't say enough good things about this cruise line. I will say the food and entertainment is my favorite. They have amazing shows and a ton of activities on board. The staff is amazing very very friendly and the ship is really clean. We are always cruising with them. And I am always telling people they need to go on a cruise with Royal Caribbian.
Amazing service with great deals to cruise. The ships are always clean and the food is great. Compared to other cruise lines I have been on this one is my favorite. There is so much to do on bored. There is something for everyone to do adults or kids.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos