4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
As any cruise ship plenty of dining options to choose from. Variety of ships and destinations to choose from. I cruised on Anthems of the Seas. Excursions are a little on the pricey side, but I only found some of these excursions on the Royal Caribbean.
I went on my first Royal Caribbean Cruise for Thanksgiving of 2016 and I enjoyed every minute of it!!! They had plenty of activities and the food was amazing. Now that I have gotten my first cruise experience, I definitely want to do it again.
These cruises are amazing. Everything is so stress free. There are so many activities for every age group whether it is hanging out by the pool, eating delicious food or gambling at the casinos. I would recommend this for any family getaway.
They have great deals and you're guaranteed to have a good time!! I went on a seven day cruise and never wanted to leave. I was so impressed and it was so clean. I loved all of the activities there were to do and how great their customer service was
Royal carribean is hands down my favorite cruise line, I went on allure of the seas back in 2016 it was amazing so many options for dining, entertainment and it is fun for all ages! The ports were beautiful and didn’t even feel like I was on a ship!
I always have an amazing time on this cruise. The prices are always very reasonable and the rooms are very chic to be on a ship. The staff on board is really what makes the experience the best, they hire the best entertainers, servers, and clerks.
I am almost diamond on royal so I kno a lot about it...they need to mix there drinks better with blendor like carnival does..carnivals vip program is way better I love the guy burger place on carnival so royal needs to improve in some areas quick!
I am 18 years old and used this cruise lime to go on a cruise to the bahamas. I noticed that this cruise line had a particularly older crowd, but that did not affect the wxperience at all. The boat was extremly clean and pleasing to walk around and look at. Not too bad on pricing either and a surplus of fun things to do on the ship at all times.
Cruised the Mediterranean with Royal Caribbean a few years ago and was blown away by the food options! It was a hard choice picking between the onboard options and the amazing Greek and Italian food on land. I'd do this cruise again in a heartbeat!
I love Royal Caribbean! It is by far the best cruise line out there! There are so many activities and it almost seem that customer satisfaction is their main priority! Out of all the cruises I've taken this has to be my favorite line without a doubt
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos