Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,185 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The crew was awesome! Would come back. Of course the events depends on the ship you are embarking. Smaller ships, less entertaining events, whereas bigger ones, have more activities for different ages.
Royal Caribbean Cruises are by far the best! I've been on 3 cruises with them. The ships are huge! There is so much to do on the ships. The activities are endless. The food is amazing. I highly recommend cruising with Royal Caribbean!
This cruise was great but I think it was a little expensive for what you got. The last time I was on this cruise line was as a teenager and there weren't a lot of activities for people from 16 to 21.
Loved my experience with the Royal Carribean. The entertainment that was provided was great and the food is always absolutely divine. The accommodations are a bit small but very clean and satisfying!
Royal Caribbean was a good bargain but not really my favorite cruise line compared to carnival or Norwegian. The buffet was always shut down when my group tried to eat there and the shows were so-so.
We haven't gone yet but we do want to take the Royal carribean Cruiselines! We've been wanting a vacation and this will be the one who we go with! So far I've seen beautiful rooms at amazing prices!
I have cruised twice with Royal Caribbean and can't say enough good things about the line. The food is top notch, the entertainment killer and the staff is incredible. My only complaint is that you can't buy a bar package. Give me massive amounts of booze at a fair price!
I loved where we were heading Southern Africa to be exact. Loved the service and everything but one thing I didn't enjoy was the delay when you can to boarding the cruise every time we made a stop.
I've been on Oasis twice and I can say it's been one of the best so far. It is beautiful from the outside and in the inside as well. Customer service is always great. Great people and great cruise
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos