Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
royal carribean is one of the best cruise lines I've been on. i have been on their cruises about 4 times and it keeps getting better day by day. it is huge and has something for everyone. the customer service is perfect and i feel satisfied every time i go
His was an amazing cruise. It was I believe 17 decks high and had a Central Park and tons of pools and places to hang out. The good was amazing especially at Giovanni's. The room was clean and room service always did a great job at making sure it was nice.
After 12 cruises with Royal I guess you could say I'm hooked. Their boats are absolutely beautiful. Wish the bathrooms were a little bigger. Hard to shave your legs in that shower lol.
We have gone on over 15 RCCL cruises. They continue to offer top notch entertainment for the family. Oasis class is our favorite due to all of the activities. The dining room food is amazing and they have plenty of options that are included in the price.
Royal Caribbean always has great destinations. Not always the ideal crowd for those in their twenties. They are very accommodating if something like crazy weather interferes with the trip. They are also very strict and if you are involved in any issues.
I've been on two royal Caribbean cruises- one to Bermuda and one to Alaska. Compared to other cruise lines, the food is stellar. The staff is amazing and makes you feel so welcome and the amenities are top notch. These cruise lines are the best you can get.
I prefer Royal Caribbean more than any other cruise line. It feels roomier, quieter and more relaxing than any ther cruise line. Their customer service is second to none. We cruise every couple of years and I would highly recomment Royal Caribbean.
Though the ship and its entertainment factors were amazing, this was not my favorite cruise line. I was disappointed that I had to actively search and go out of my way to see water from the ship. Also, the food wasn't as good as I've had on other ships.
I absolutely love the royal Caribbean cruise line. I've been on it 2x and will only go on royal Caribbean. Just such a wonder experience and the staff members are always friendly and helpful
I love the respect and treatment you receive on Royal Caribbean, but I don't think it's worthy of the hefty prices. They have beautiful ships with plenty of things to do onboard. And the beds, they are so soft and comfy that you will sleep like a baby.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos