Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Took my first cruise with Royal Caribbean. Great experience for a first cruise and would definitely use again. Price would have been more reasonable if we purchased our package earlier. Great food options and staff was friendly. Definitely recommend.
I always have a blast on the Royal Caribbean Cruse Lines! There are so many fun activities on board the ships and the ports you visit are usually a ton of fun! Cruising is one of my favorite methods of travel and I always keep an eye on the Royal Caribbean!
Been on all the Royal Caribbean ships and had a blast everytime! The food is always amazing and never ending and you'll never find a happier or friendly crew member anywhere else. The whole family looks forward to their cruises every summer with riyal
i had so much fun on this cruise. i went for my 18th birthday. they cater to kids, teens & adults not so much those between (18-20) i wish there were more fun activities for young adults that age.
RC was my very first cruise and i enjoyed myself ! Did just a short 3 day since it was my firs time. Food and entertainment was the best. The people keeping the rooms clean was awesome and so was room service. Don't have any complains about RC ! !!!!!
I love royal Caribbean cruises. The ships are beautiful and the staff is always so professional. They have great itineraries depending on where you would like to travel And also itineraries that you can choose from to fit your budget. Sometimes it's fun just to stay on the ship instead of getting off at the port. Will definitely use royal Caribbean again.
I went on Royal Caribbean on a cruise to the Bahamas and it was exquisite. I love how everything is inclusive. The food was amazing. The staff was friendly and they were very willing to go out of their way for anything my friends and I needed! Very pleased!
I loved the family cruises. They have everything to keep you entertain for a whole week. Food is really good too. I like to take this cruises in christmas and nye holidays. They are greay for caribbean.
Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite ways to travel! Cruise guests are treated with excellent service and the amenities aboard the ships are top of the line. Food is excellent snd activities for guests are happening all day every day and never disappoint!
Nice getaway! Awesome service and good way to relax for a few days. Sometimes we just need to forget of the struggles of life and certainly the staff here made this possible!. Going back in the future!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos