4.65 / 5 based on 5,495 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Our first cruise was through Royal Caribbean and I have all positive things to say! I love that they coordinate the trips so you don't really have to do anything. The food was amazing, the entertainment was amazing, and even all the staff were amazing!
My favorite cruise line! The staff is incredible. The food is delicious. There are endless activities and fun. Most importantly, the drinks are great! I have always had a blast on these cruises. Most importantly, they are so accommodating to your needs.
We've used Royal Caribbean three times, and have had great experiences all around! The staff onboard was AMAZING! We've traveled on Adventure of the Seas twice, and will be traveling on Jewel of the Seas this winter. Can't wait for more stellar service!
Royal Caribbean is just a fun cruise line. There is a great selection of delicious food and it is plentiful. The staff is always friendly. There are many onboard activities to participate in. I have always enjoyed the shows. Cabin service is great.
Royal Caribbean always has great destinations. Not always the ideal crowd for those in their twenties. They are very accommodating if something like crazy weather interferes with the trip. They are also very strict and if you are involved in any issues.
Royal Caribbean cruises are great! I would cruise with them again. I enjoy the activities they have available for their guests and they want you to enjoy your entire time with them. Absolutely LOVE the wait staff in the dining rooms. Always have amazing experiences.
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean! Been with them on two separate cruises and they made it super fun with all their shows and onboard activities! Highly recommend taking this cruise line if you plan on going on a cruise. This is my favorite of the lines.
It's a fun cruise line. I tend to be a bit more quiet & bookish so I actually like the cruises that are more mellow (don't even mind if they're full of older people). This one isn't as crazy as Carnival so it's fine, and great for more active people.
Love love love this cruise line. The crew is wonderful and always have smiles on their face. Super easy and great to work with. Always trying to accommodate. Great for all ages from children to adults. Will cruise with them again. Great food & drinks.
Awesome and amazing amenities! I will not go on any other cruise line because I trust in Royal Caribbean because they have never let me down! Also they have amazing deals on cruises!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos