Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal carribean is one of the most affordable cruise lines there is. I would purchase 15 mores cruises if i could afford to go on vacation right now LOL! They have all different types of pricing and launch locations. I would recommend them to everybody!
I went on a vacation with my family and this cruise line made me feel like there was a lot of activities for young people around the age of 12 and activities for older people like 21. But ages around 19 and 20 didn't have much to do. But great food and shows!
My family and I went on a three day cruise to Ensenada, MX from Long Beach, CA. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed every minute of it. We especially enjoyed the food, the wonderful service from the employees of the ship, and the amazing shows and excursions.
i had so much fun on this cruise. i went for my 18th birthday. they cater to kids, teens & adults not so much those between (18-20) i wish there were more fun activities for young adults that age.
royal carribean is one of the best cruise lines I've been on. i have been on their cruises about 4 times and it keeps getting better day by day. it is huge and has something for everyone. the customer service is perfect and i feel satisfied every time i go
I went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise this summer to Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and Mexico. The service and food was amazing, and the crew is delightful. From dance clubs to magic shows, you will never be bored on one of these ships. The rooms were a decent size as well.
Went to the Bahamas, lots of fun. 3 days of game, food, casinos, shows and all in one place. The rooms were nice, I rent the cheapest one, after all I was gonna used it only for sleep. People there are the most helpful and nicely. 100% recommend.
After 12 cruises with Royal I guess you could say I'm hooked. Their boats are absolutely beautiful. Wish the bathrooms were a little bigger. Hard to shave your legs in that shower lol.
I find everything about Royal Caribbean to be average. The last two boats I have been on needed a major overhaul. The food is fine. The rooms are fine. Everything is fine. Their prices are often very good. I would book on them again if the price was right.
We loved traveling with Royal Caribbean. We took the whole family on a 7-night cruise and the whole experience was wonderful. The customer service was top notch and the food was amazing. Our excursions were affordable and so fun and even accommodating for our young travelers. We will be looking to book our next cruise ASAP!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos