4.66 / 5 based on 6,612 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Cruising with Royal Caribbean was a very enjoyable experience. This ship was very modern and looked renovated. The ports and excursions they offer are phenomenal. The entire experience made for an extremely fun and relaxing vacation. I would eagerly recommend to anyone looking to go on a cruise.
I am giving Royal Caribbean "Majesty of the Seas" only four stars because the cabins are very teeny tiny. Otherwise, our cruise to the Bahamas was wonderful. The drink package was a great decision and all the crew were great. I just wish the cabin was a bit bigger, and the cruise had been longer!
You will never regret going on a Royal Carribean cruise. Even my friend that gets sea sick loved going on the cruise. The quality of everything on the ship is phenomenal. From traveling to new places, to the food, to the service, to the activities, to the show, you literally cannot go wrong.
I have been on 4 Royal Caribbean Cruises and I have enjoyed them all! The rooms are not very big, but they are manageable. They have a lot of activities on board for everyone regardless of age. Overall, these cruises are a perfect way to explore islands while having a good time getting there!
I love cruising on Royal boats. It's a family friendly boat with lots of activities to do. I love waking up every morning and being in a new place!! You don't have to worry about it anything especially food.
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean, I have been lucky enough to cruise with them multiple times. The ship and activities were extremely family friendly for all ages. They had shows for kids, adults, and the whole family. I recommend RC 100%. Their Bermuda destination is definitely my favorite.
Royal Caribbean is AWESOME! In 2015 my family and I went on a cruise with Oasis of the Seas and it was beyond amazing. The service, the ambiance, the food. I have no complaints. My family of 60+ takes a cruise with them every other year and with them only due to this.
The most fun ever! An entire vacation planned out for you and amazing food! So much to do with an amazing crew. The best vacation for families, fun for all ages. Amazing stops and the experience of a lifetime
Wow , don't have words to explain my love for this cruise line , Great travel (the best in my life ) everyone it's just so nice there and they have an amazing food , over all my only word is I LOVE IT !!!!!!
This is by far my favorite cruise line. The staff onboard, especially in the restaurants, are friendly and they go out of their way to make sure you have a pleasant experience. Everything is so clean, and I always found everything I needed (toiletries, souvenirs, medicine, etc) on the ship.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos