Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This cruise was amazing! We went to the bahamas and had a blast! The cabins were clean, the food was delicious, and the customer service was amaing! My family and I will definitely be taking another cruise with them soon! I definitely recommend this to others!
I went on a cruise to the Bahamas this last December and it was amazing. I went on anthem of the seas and the ship is absolutely beautiful. I enjoy room 270 and I ate there every afternoon for a salad and hot tea while looking over the big ocean view from the ceiling to floor windows.
I loved Royal Caribbean it was great, I have been on two cruises with my hubby and loved both. The staff is awesome and so accommodating, they make you feel so important. I ac currently seeking to take the entire family on a cruise and will definitely use RC.
Royal Caribbean definitely can't be beat when it comes to the latest technology and innovative concepts. I'd say it's on the higher end of the cheaper cruises but you certainly get what you pay for. Having been on the other "value" cruise lines, I can definitely say Royal Caribbean is the best. Their food, entertainment, and accommodations just can't be beat.
My husband and I took a cruise with Royal Caribbean for our two year wedding anniversary. The crew was always helpful and friendly. The all you can eat food was delicious. We both gained a few pounds! We will always cruise with Royal Caribbean in the future.
Excellent experience provided and they will fulfill all your expectations and needs! One of the best times of my life was taking a cruise with Royal Caribbean! I will definitely go again!
I he always wanted to go on a cruise and I am so glad I did! My husband and I decided to take a cruise with Royal Caribbean. It was fantastic! The food and the entertainment were wonderful. The sights were my favorite part! Can't wait to take a cruise again!
Absolutely AMAZING! They give you free drinks as you walkin and all of the shows are soo good! Our room always had cute towel animals when we came and they were so adorable! For sure my favorite cruise line it wasd the best experience i had on a cruise ship!
Great experience for all. I went with my family and there was something for everyone to do. Even the teenagers that weren't quite old enough to drink but too old for the kiddie activities. Great place and atmosphere to vacation. Drinks and food were good too.
I went on a 3 day Bahamas cruise with Royal Caribbean and LOVED it. I've never had so much fun! There was so much to do on the ship, the food was great, and the destinations were indescribably beautiful.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos