4.65 / 5 based on 5,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I always have a blast on the Royal Caribbean Cruse Lines! There are so many fun activities on board the ships and the ports you visit are usually a ton of fun! Cruising is one of my favorite methods of travel and I always keep an eye on the Royal Caribbean!
royal carribean is one of the best cruise lines I've been on. i have been on their cruises about 4 times and it keeps getting better day by day. it is huge and has something for everyone. the customer service is perfect and i feel satisfied every time i go
GUYS!! Book your next vacation with Royal Caribbean! I only went one time two years ago but it was the best vacation I’ve ever been on. They had perfect costumer service and all of the activities were actually enjoyable. They have great deals and packages.
Took my first cruise with Royal Caribbean. Great experience for a first cruise and would definitely use again. Price would have been more reasonable if we purchased our package earlier. Great food options and staff was friendly. Definitely recommend.
After 12 cruises with Royal I guess you could say I'm hooked. Their boats are absolutely beautiful. Wish the bathrooms were a little bigger. Hard to shave your legs in that shower lol.
I love royal Caribbean cruises. The ships are beautiful and the staff is always so professional. They have great itineraries depending on where you would like to travel And also itineraries that you can choose from to fit your budget. Sometimes it's fun just to stay on the ship instead of getting off at the port. Will definitely use royal Caribbean again.
i had so much fun on this cruise. i went for my 18th birthday. they cater to kids, teens & adults not so much those between (18-20) i wish there were more fun activities for young adults that age.
Nice getaway! Awesome service and good way to relax for a few days. Sometimes we just need to forget of the struggles of life and certainly the staff here made this possible!. Going back in the future!
I went two years ago for a family spring break trip to Cozumel and absolutely loved the cruise, food, entertainment, room. This was such a great experience that me and some girlfriends have planned our graduation spring break trip on a Royal Caribbean ship!
We loved traveling with Royal Caribbean. We took the whole family on a 7-night cruise and the whole experience was wonderful. The customer service was top notch and the food was amazing. Our excursions were affordable and so fun and even accommodating for our young travelers. We will be looking to book our next cruise ASAP!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos