BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Corynne G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve cruised with both Royal & Carnival. Royal is more expensive because of the ships physical features and some dining. However, save some $$ and have fun on Carnival. Carnival’s staff seem happy to be a part of the crew, Royal crew members don’t appear to be so.
melissa c.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I LOVE ROYAL CARIBBEAN, EVERYTHING IS TOP NOTCH AND THE EMPLOYEES ARE VERY KIND. THEY WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE SURE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH THEM. I REALLY ENJOY TRAVELING WITH THEM.
Maicy G.
Draper, UT
My husbands family have always been big fans of crusing and after doing a Royal Caribbean cruise I know why! You get ALL YOU CAN EAT food, free entertainment and amazing activities all the time! We got to choose what restaurant we wanted to go to every night and whether we wanted to dress up or down. The food selection was amazing and I am a picky eater so that's saying something! We loved getting the daily schedule to see what events were going on and at what time. We saw shows and played games and it was all included! We even stayed in shape because of the on board gym. We got to go to exotic places but had the comfort of staying on the luxurious boat. I love the only extra money we had to bring was for excursions and gifts! Everything was included and I love the continence of that. We have already started looking at more cruises for this summer and will definitely we going on another one as fast as you can say ALL ABOARD!
Rifat I.
Bradenton
We have sailed the Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the seas. My family and I absolutely loved it! The service is outstanding. This was our first cruise, we were skeptical at first, but Royal Caribbean made us cruisers!! I can’t wait to book our next cruise with them!!
Deb Y.
One of the best times I have ever had. The staff was wonderful. The dinners were unique, loved the fact that they had so many different foods. And so many things to keep you busy. Never a dull moment. If you have never been on a cruise , Royal Caribbean is the best!
Lindsay P.
Lapeer, MI
Royal Caribbean is a beautiful cruise line. I prefer this line over Carnival. Great entertainment. Beautiful private island/beach. The food is delicious and there is beautiful spreads of food out on the deck for parties. This is a great, affordable option to travel.
Lori A.
We love Royal although the last  cruise we went on they had made some changes and it seemed like they are nickel and diming (i.e. Placing an open carafe of "special water" on the table and telling you afterwards that it cost more).  We have switched to Celebrity (the same company) but we still recommend Royal for the service, the value they do a great job.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
3 time cruiser! Royal Caribbean is incomparable to its competition! The quality of food is amazing and the drink packages are well worth it. PLEASE GIVE THIS A TRY before you look at any other brands.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
ONE OF my favorite Cruiselines. My aunt works for the company so the benefits were great. PRO's all you can eat at restaurants and shop! There is non stop entertainment and fun things to do for the entire family. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I really enjoyed my cruise to Bermuda on Royal Caribbean. The service was great and our rooms were nice as well. Overall it was a really memorable and fun experience! Would recommend to a friend!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.