Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I loved our cruise through Royal! It's very clean, the staff are friendly, and the food/drinks were wonderful! It is a little more expensive than other cruise lines but I would definitely recommend going on a Royal cruise!
Royal Caribbean is great! I just booked a cruise to the Mediterranean this summer, and the customer service was great. They made sure everything was right and helped me out a ton. The staff is great and so is the experience
Royal Caribbean cruise lines is one to go on time and time again. I loved all of the different activities available at all times. I have been on 2 different cruises. I would recommend royal Caribbean to anyone and everyone!
This is my favorite cruise line for just myself and spouse. I really had a blast. Loved the staff. Great food. Rooms nice and clean. Wonderful activities and outings.
The ship and architecture on board were amazing. We went to beautiful shows that had incredible performers. We went on our honeymoon and they went out of their way to treat us with extra surprises during or stay with them.
Cruises are my absolute FAVORITE! i am inlove with the ocean and the luxourious boat and island escape. I was recently on royal caribbean and ive never been happier.
AMAZING! absolutely great! i wish it wasn't so expensive to go on trips that way i could always go! i've only went once, the customer service was great! i defiantly recommend going on this cruise! i was defiantly satisfied!
Great Cruise Line for anyone! Families, Couples, Singles, Kids, Adults, Teens, Elders, There is something to do for everyone! The food is to die for and it will make a vacation you will not soon forget. I would love to go on another Royal Caribbean Cruise.
Although we spent an extra for an ocean view, our trip was incredibly affordable! I couldn't be happier with our purchase and how amazing our trip was!!! All of the staff was so genuine and pleasant! Thanks Royal Caribbean!
Royal Caribbean is top notch in my opinion. My family has been using this cruise line since I was a child. I love the amenities and activities on board. The service is great and the ships are beautiful and well-maintained.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos