BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Anita R.
I love this cruise line. The rooms are nice and spacious. The food is so delicious I love all the meals. The food is the best part. The people are the best makes you feel so important and special. I have recommended this cruise line to many of my family members.
Katie G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great cruise line overall, especially if you're looking for a cruise with a greater adult population. In my opinion, the entertainment options were more fun on Carnival, where Royal Caribbean was a more 'serious' atmosphere, although still fun in its own way!
Leahni J.
Graham, WA
My family and I went on a three day cruise to Ensenada, MX from Long Beach, CA. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed every minute of it. We especially enjoyed the food, the wonderful service from the employees of the ship, and the amazing shows and excursions.
Kayleigh B.
Saint Louis, MO
Royal Caribbean definitely can't be beat when it comes to the latest technology and innovative concepts. I'd say it's on the higher end of the cheaper cruises but you certainly get what you pay for. Having been on the other "value" cruise lines, I can definitely say Royal Caribbean is the best. Their food, entertainment, and accommodations just can't be beat.
Taylor W.
Lincoln
Great experience for all. I went with my family and there was something for everyone to do. Even the teenagers that weren't quite old enough to drink but too old for the kiddie activities. Great place and atmosphere to vacation. Drinks and food were good too.
Cathy-Ann K.
Orlando
One of the best cruise ever, we went our 20th Anniversary my husband got us a 7 day cruise with a suite omg l, it was one of the best experiences ever, we had breakfast every day on the balcony, ate in the private dining room cooked by the chef wonderful time.
Paola P.
Not sure if it was because of the time of year I went on the cruise. But this cruise wasn’t all that, the staff weren’t the friendliest, the food wasn’t anything from the other world, the activities were limited. Let’s just say, this cruise was pretty average.
Meghan F.
Boston , MA
I he always wanted to go on a cruise and I am so glad I did! My husband and I decided to take a cruise with Royal Caribbean. It was fantastic! The food and the entertainment were wonderful. The sights were my favorite part! Can't wait to take a cruise again!
Rachel N.
Milledgeville, GA
My husband and I took a cruise with Royal Caribbean for our two year wedding anniversary. The crew was always helpful and friendly. The all you can eat food was delicious. We both gained a few pounds! We will always cruise with Royal Caribbean in the future.
Alyssa B.
Rome
Perfect cruise online for any age. Great variety of destinations and ships. Food and staff are great and always accommodating. We got engaged on a cruise to Bermuda and the staff were so outgoing and helpful in making sure the proposal was private and perfect.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.