Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,211 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My experience with royal carribean cruise line was excellent! A very easy booking process, and great loyalty program that has you wanting to come back for more. The ship was fun and fantastic and a wonderful place to spend a seven day vacation! Highly recommend.
Favorite cruise line out there. I've only been on 3 cruises and I'm going on a 4th this year and they're all with Royal. Love the Allure of the Seas and I'll be on the Harmony in September.
Other than Walt Disney World, Royal Caribbean cruises are the only vacation I've taken where I was absolutely stress-free. There's always something to do and always someone new to meet.The staff is also very accommodating to any guest with any type of situation.
I really enjoyed my cruise to Bermuda on Royal Caribbean. The service was great and our rooms were nice as well. Overall it was a really memorable and fun experience! Would recommend to a friend!
Ended up costing us about the same for a week-long cruise as for a two-week stay in Spain, traveling across Andalusia! There were some really awesome options for dining and entertainment and excursions, but my husband and I prefer to explore on our own, honestly!
I love this cruise line. The rooms are nice and spacious. The food is so delicious I love all the meals. The food is the best part. The people are the best makes you feel so important and special. I have recommended this cruise line to many of my family members.
Royal Caribbean is absolutely an excellent cruise line. We've always felt pampered and treated like royalty. Our cabins are so comfortable and roomy. Every single experience has been marvelous. We enjoy the food, entertainment, relaxation, staff and other guests
I loved Royal Caribbean it was great, I have been on two cruises with my hubby and loved both. The staff is awesome and so accommodating, they make you feel so important. I ac currently seeking to take the entire family on a cruise and will definitely use RC.
Great experience for all. I went with my family and there was something for everyone to do. Even the teenagers that weren't quite old enough to drink but too old for the kiddie activities. Great place and atmosphere to vacation. Drinks and food were good too.
I went on a cruise to the Bahamas this last December and it was amazing. I went on anthem of the seas and the ship is absolutely beautiful. I enjoy room 270 and I ate there every afternoon for a salad and hot tea while looking over the big ocean view from the ceiling to floor windows.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos