BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Alexa G.
Royal Caribbean cruises are the best. PERIOD. My family and I have been cruising for years, and this is the cruise line that has the best entertainment for all age groups. You'll never run out of things to do or people to talk to. The staff is amazing. The accommodations are great. 11/10
Stacey O.
Naples, FL
Royal Caribbean cruises have always been my favorite cruise line. It has a nice balance of activities on board for all age ranges. Great travel destinations, clean well staffed ships. Roll Caribbean also always has excellent food.
Yvonne C.
Malvern, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
AS a travel agent, i can be completely honest that this is one of best out there.  They have great service with a smile.  The price is a little high but when you realize how much you get for it.  From the shows to the great food - top of the line!  Trust me on that!
Jillian B.
Royal Caribbean has a beautiful cruise set up and very people friendly! We love cruising with them, because they make everything worry free allowing us to have a wonderful trip! I enjoyed the food and music also
Janet G.
Atlanta, GA
Loved my royal Caribbean cruise! My boyfriend took me on a week long cruise in May & everything about it was so nice! All the staff was amazing, everyday there was something to do on the boat, the food was amazingggg. We loved loved loved it & will definitely be going on another one soon!
Rosemia R.
Royal Caribbean has great cruise ships. They are so big and innovative. The ship that I went on had a replica of central part on it. There also was a boardwalk, huge theater, and lots of shops. There was a lot of lines because there were so many people but overall it was a great trip!
Savannah P.
Naples, FL
Loved the dinners and all you can eat buffets. Shows were very nicely put together and karaoke every night was my favorite. The movies in deck were very family friendly. Just did not like that my room throughout the whole trip had no hot water and staff couldn't seem to get it fixed.
Kyla R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Overall Royal Caribbean is a nice cruise. However, I have a 3 year old child and I don't find that this cruise line is a younger age group cruise. A couples trip or an adult vacation is more along the RC age group. I would recommend it only to friends planning to go without younger kids.
Sara N.
Elizabethtown, PA
We loved our Caribbean cruise! The ship was amazing and the drinks package that we purchased was definitely worth it - we felt like we could drink and have a good time without worrying about how much we were spending. The snorkel excursion in St. Thomas was pretty disappointing though.
Alessandra W.
Clifton, NJ
I just am in love with this company, we had a great time at our cruise to Bahamas last month and the costumer service was perfect, the guys from the restaurant were just amazing and friendly, absolutely I recommend to everybody! It makes me feel really especial and comfortable to go again!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.