Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Fun can't done! The cruise was everything and more, the price was reasonable, the food and drinks was amazing and the activity was fun and rewarding. It was not too much or too little. My favorite part was vacation. I didn't have to do anything but relax and enjoy.
I loved this cruiseline so much! The only thing that bothered me a bit but didn't end up being a problem was the boat I was on (the independence?) only had two swimming pools and one wasn't very large but I swam mostly at night when people weren't really out much.
We love Royal although the last cruise we went on they had made some changes and it seemed like they are nickel and diming (i.e. Placing an open carafe of "special water" on the table and telling you afterwards that it cost more). We have switched to Celebrity (the same company) but we still recommend Royal for the service, the value they do a great job.
OMG !!! Oasis of the Sea is amazing!!! We had a wonderful time, so much to do for every age group. The crew and entertainment was wonderful. And the food, endless options and great shopping !!
Royal Caribbean is absolutely an excellent cruise line. We've always felt pampered and treated like royalty. Our cabins are so comfortable and roomy. Every single experience has been marvelous. We enjoy the food, entertainment, relaxation, staff and other guests
Super fun! Had an amazing time and the food and drinks you get are just worth the price of the cruise! We went to the Bahamas in December and it was a nice break away from the cold weather.
I really enjoyed my cruise to Bermuda on Royal Caribbean. The service was great and our rooms were nice as well. Overall it was a really memorable and fun experience! Would recommend to a friend!
Ended up costing us about the same for a week-long cruise as for a two-week stay in Spain, traveling across Andalusia! There were some really awesome options for dining and entertainment and excursions, but my husband and I prefer to explore on our own, honestly!
Royal Caribbean is the best cruise line hands down. Great mix of activities to do all hours of the day and there's something for all ages. I love their private islands as well. Since cruising with them it's hard to think about taking a different kind of vacation.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos