Top Questions See all 1,469 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Getting on and off the ship was drama filled at almost every single port, and staff never seemed to know what was going on. When we boarded the ship for the very first time, we entered on deck 2 or 3, which is all staterooms. There was absolutely no one there to tell us where to go or if our room was ready, or even where our room was located. We just stood there in the gangway completely lost and confused. However, after arriving back on the ship at each and every port there were loads of staff lining the entry trying to sell us things.
I was also extremely disappointed to find out how little time we had at each port. In Santorini we only had two hours to explore before we had to go back to the ship, which was VERY disappointing. There were only two ports where we were even on shore long enough to enjoy a local meal.
Our most recent experience definitely made me reconsider our loyalty to Royal Caribbean.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos