Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,212 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The staff, food, entertainment, cruise ports all make this the best cruise line to travel with! I love that the room keepers already know your name when you walk on board, making it feel like home. They have a variety of food and options to meet the needs of any traveler.
I grew up fortunate and was able to go on a ton of cruises and my family always either went with Carnival (because it was super kid friendly) or Royal Caribbean as we got older. Now that I'm older I prefer royal Caribbean cruises because they have so much to offer.
I loved my cruise with Royal Caribbean. We went for a 3 day, and it was perfect for my first cruise! Hospitality was absolutely amazing! Food and drink was excellent, and the entertainment was great! I always recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone thinking of taking a cruise.
We love to go cruising on Royal Caribbean. The food, service and crew and staff are the best. We have traveled all over the world with them and have never had anything but a wonderful time. From their smallest ship to the largest east, cruising is the way to go.
My experience on this cruise is one never to forget. The staff are completely helpful with any directional confusion and are in tune and love what they do. My favorite part was when we finally got to arrive at our destination. I would definitely cruise with them again.
best cruise line i have ever been on! Although they are strict about boarding and leaving time, they however waiting for my family when they were rushing back to the boat and still let them on!
Couldn't ask for a better experience! Every staff member we interacted with was extremely friendly and helpful. And we loved our wait staff at our dinners. I can go on and on about the amenities and the ship, but I will just strongly recommend you see for your self!!
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. Their ships are top quality and the staff is friendly. The food is wonderful and there are activities to entertain guests of all ages that aren't cheesy. The rooms are spacious and you almost forget you are on a cruise boat.
Great cruise and friendly servive. Favorite part was the clean and fresh up keep of the ship and friendly service. Customer service on the ship was great. Con is you do not have a person to speak to personally when booking your cruise. Pro great experience on the ship.
Royal Caribbean was the first cruise I took. That set the standard for any other cruise. I have only been on one other and it did not compare to the food, activities, staff, and so much more. Every cruise I have taken since then has only been better then the last
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos