BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
First cruise I have ever been to and I visited the Bahamas, food was included our room was very big and the cruise it self was very nice and has so much to do I absolutely loved it and only got sick the first day
Lydia T.
Akron, OH
It was nice the rooms were small but to be perfectly honest there was so much to do on the ship that I didn't spend much time in my room other than sleeping so it honestly really didn't matter. The food was amazing and the salt water pool was a great place to lay in and sip my smoothie.
Sydney R.
Lake Oswego, OR
The week long cruise I went on for a week in the Bahamas was the best week of my life! The employees were incredible, the cabins were amazing, food was awesome. Overall best travel experience I could possibly imagine
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
My husband and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon and I can't wait to go on another one asap!! Everything is taken care of by such friendly staff and it was the most relaxing vacation I have ever been on. Such a great time and not really that expensive for everything that's included!!
Beka R.
Waterloo, IA
Amazing!! The ships are wonderful, the food is awesome, the destinations are incredible, and the excursions are so fun!! I would recommend royal Caribbean to my friends and family for their next vacation!
Sarah H.
Mesa, AZ
My husband and I took a cruise in 2015 through RCI. The ship was clean, the food was delicious, the staff was friendly, and the pool area was great! While cruising, I was already trying to think of when I could cruise again with Royal Caribbean. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I never had any desire to go on a cruise. When I travel I want to see places and people and I felt cruising was more about traveling with a group and not going to more out of the way places. Then my husband took me on a cruise as a surprise and I LOVED IT. We did a southern Caribbean cruise. The ship mostly sailed at night and we were in a new port daily. The ship itself, activities and food were fantastic. The service was amazing and our dining room servers turned out to be our best source of shore activity information. They gave us great suggestions for what to do and where to go in each port so that we weren't moving with the herd. They even helped us choose our promoted shore excursions. When we told one of them we had both been to St. Thomas in the past one told us to consider staying on board while many of the passengers would disembark since it was our first stop. It was the best idea ever - we felt as if we had the boat to ourselves and sunbathed and were doted on all day - then partied well into the evening dancing the night away in two separate on board clubs. Beautiful ship (, great route, fantastic experience overall!
Jeily V.
St Petersburg, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The service was good and everything was very fancy and nice but we went on an older boat which was Majesty of the seas so the boat moved alot more than what i have felt on other cruises which ened up in me getting sea sick but other than that the food was good amd we had a really good time.
aly h.
I went on the royal caribbean when I was 7 years old and even though I was young I still remember how thrilling it was. The fancy dining, entertainment, ocean, view, beaches, I went scuba diving. Now I have a trip booked for 2 months from now during Thanksgiving week. I am so excited.
Danielle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The dedication to excellent service has definitely declined over the years! We felt like at every turn (even during dinner) we were bombarded with staff trying to get us to purchase extras (specialty dining, specialty drinks, art, photos, etc.) However, the few times we actually needed assistance, we got blank stares from the few staff we could find.

Getting on and off the ship was drama filled at almost every single port, and staff never seemed to know what was going on. When we boarded the ship for the very first time, we entered on deck 2 or 3, which is all staterooms. There was absolutely no one there to tell us where to go or if our room was ready, or even where our room was located. We just stood there in the gangway completely lost and confused. However, after arriving back on the ship at each and every port there were loads of staff lining the entry trying to sell us things.

I was also extremely disappointed to find out how little time we had at each port. In Santorini we only had two hours to explore before we had to go back to the ship, which was VERY disappointing. There were only two ports where we were even on shore long enough to enjoy a local meal.

Our most recent experience definitely made me reconsider our loyalty to Royal Caribbean.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.