BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Felicity W.
Oh I love royal Caribbean. The ship was clean and absolutely stunning. I was worried about food because I'm a picky eater but the ship offered so many different types of food that I was really happy!
Wardalynn M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean was nice. I went from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas. It was pleasant. The restaurants were good although the waiters seemed extremely overwhelmed with the amount of people. They seemed pretty understaffed. The buffet not so good, and not 24hours like Carnival is.
Cailen F.
Loved cruising on the Royal Caribbean cruise ship. The rooms were a good size, and the customer service was great. Loved the food and dining experience over all. Wish the drinks were not so pricy, but definitely still worth experiencing. I would recommend this cruise line.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
I took a great 7 day cruise from Galveston. The food was as healthy or junky as you'd like it to be. I only did one scheduled excision and the rest of the time, I expect loved on my own. I usually get very motion sick on anything that moves, but I was fine on such a huge ship!
Anna S.
New Castle, New Hampshire
I've cruised with several cruise lines before and Royal Caribbean was definitely my favorite. Considering the number of locations the ship docks at and all the amenities/food/entertainment options onboard, this is a pretty inexpensive option.

The food was, for the most park, very good. The service is incredible and everyone on the crew was extremely kind and helpful. By the end of the week, your stateroom attendant and many of the other staff members feel like family.

As far as entertainment options, there are plenty. There are several pools and jacuzzi's, rock climbing, ice skating, mini golf, etc. If you just want to enjoy the sea air and read a book, there are plenty of spots for that. In the evenings, there are shows, comedy, live music and dancing.

There's really something here for everyone, and I particularly enjoyed the Western Caribbean because all the stops are in gorgeous places where you can even catch some culture with your relaxing beach vacation!
Jessica M.
Staten Island, NY
Went a couple of years ago it was my first cruise so I thought it was great then I went on other cruises and looking back the ship was old the food was mediocre and the activities were sparse I think I would try Royal Caribbean again only if I knew I was going on a newer ship
Giselle C.
Wichita, KS
Amazing cruise ship. Absolutely loved how every deck was a different theme. The cafés were incredibly adorable & the coffee was very strong. The prices were a bit too high but the experience was unforgettable. The one thing that sucked was that you coudn't bring your own water
Olivia T.
I enjoyed Royal Carribean's Majesty of the Sea Cruise to the Bahamas. Absolutely best customer service I have ever experienced. Of course the rooms were so uncomfortably small, we never wanted to go back for very long. Lovely pool deck and many many accommodations. Never bored!
Mandi M.
Alexandria, IN
Wow sums it up! They go above and beyond to show their guests a good time, they have great food, entertainment is awesome, the rooms are great! Their staff everywhere on the ship is simply amazing! One time won me over and in little over two months heading out on a second one!
Emily H.
Can't say anything bad about my time on Royal Caribbean! there were so many opportunities on and off board to keep the whole family busy and we were never bored! we meet ton of great people, the food was excellent and the staff was friendly and super willing to help you.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.