Top Questions See all 1,465 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The food was, for the most park, very good. The service is incredible and everyone on the crew was extremely kind and helpful. By the end of the week, your stateroom attendant and many of the other staff members feel like family.
As far as entertainment options, there are plenty. There are several pools and jacuzzi's, rock climbing, ice skating, mini golf, etc. If you just want to enjoy the sea air and read a book, there are plenty of spots for that. In the evenings, there are shows, comedy, live music and dancing.
There's really something here for everyone, and I particularly enjoyed the Western Caribbean because all the stops are in gorgeous places where you can even catch some culture with your relaxing beach vacation!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos