BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Emily H.
Can't say anything bad about my time on Royal Caribbean! there were so many opportunities on and off board to keep the whole family busy and we were never bored! we meet ton of great people, the food was excellent and the staff was friendly and super willing to help you.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
I took a great 7 day cruise from Galveston. The food was as healthy or junky as you'd like it to be. I only did one scheduled excision and the rest of the time, I expect loved on my own. I usually get very motion sick on anything that moves, but I was fine on such a huge ship!
Cindy L.
I've been on quite a few cruises with Royal Caribbean and they almost always outdo themselves. I especially favored the cruises in Europe I took. It's a little more laid back than other cruise lines, but not a wild drunken party like others. I would recommend this cruise line.
Kate S.
Provo, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
If you aren't a drinker, cruises just aren't that awesome. My husband and I went with two of our friends and although it was great, we just didn't feel like there was a ton of stuff for us to do because we don't drink or gamble. The food is always fun! Eat as much as possible!
Giselle C.
Wichita, KS
Amazing cruise ship. Absolutely loved how every deck was a different theme. The cafés were incredibly adorable & the coffee was very strong. The prices were a bit too high but the experience was unforgettable. The one thing that sucked was that you coudn't bring your own water
Kim S.
We love Royal Caribbean. Every time we cruise, which is often we go with Royal.  It has the best staff and events.  It goes to the best places as well.  I never have a bad time when I go Royal and it's a great experience each time and different. They rock.
R Z.
This is my favorite cruise line to travel on by far! The rooms are great, the decks are beautiful, and there is a ton to do both on and off board. The staff is so kind, and the food is excellent. I love being on the ship and meeting people every time I travel!
Jessica V.
My husband and I had did our first cruise with this Cruise company for our honeymoon. We really enjoyed our experience and would definitely do it again. Our favorite part was able to travel and not have to worry about where we were going because it was already in the itinerary
Anna S.
New Castle, New Hampshire
I've cruised with several cruise lines before and Royal Caribbean was definitely my favorite. Considering the number of locations the ship docks at and all the amenities/food/entertainment options onboard, this is a pretty inexpensive option.

The food was, for the most park, very good. The service is incredible and everyone on the crew was extremely kind and helpful. By the end of the week, your stateroom attendant and many of the other staff members feel like family.

As far as entertainment options, there are plenty. There are several pools and jacuzzi's, rock climbing, ice skating, mini golf, etc. If you just want to enjoy the sea air and read a book, there are plenty of spots for that. In the evenings, there are shows, comedy, live music and dancing.

There's really something here for everyone, and I particularly enjoyed the Western Caribbean because all the stops are in gorgeous places where you can even catch some culture with your relaxing beach vacation!
Taylor L.
Arlington , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Did a 7 day cruise. I enjoyed it but wish they had a little more for people to do. At sea for about 3 days, next 3 days we had 3 different ports, and last day was at sea. There was a small club. The shows weren't that great. Some shopping but it's all overpriced. It was nice the first day or 2 but after that, some people are looking for something else
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.