Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We love cruising and we recently went on a Royal Carribbean cruise for the first time. We were pleased with all of the services. We had all of the extras so we felt like royalty. We enjoyed our shore excursions and the weather was wonderful. Would recommend
Our 3 day Royal cruise was perfect! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful! The food was amazing, the ship was clean and beautiful. The schedule was great on ocean days. Always something to do!
I've used Royal Caribbean for the past years and although I've tried other companies they are my favorite. The crew members are friendly and housekeeping always does a great job in cleaning. They have a large variety of entertainment onboard the ships that are ready for all ages
I have been on 2 royal Caribbean cruises and loved my experience both times! So many things to do, places to eat, and shows to watch and I've only been on "smaller" ships! The destinations are wonderful and the staff is great too. I can't wait for my next royal Caribbean cruise!!
I LOOOOOOOOVVVVEEE ROYAL CARRIBEAN. I recently went on Majesty of the Seas and although it was the smallest boat, it was the funnest cruise i have ever experienced. I really want to go on the new one
We used them for our honeymoon and they were so accommodating! Toook care of every needs you can possibly have! Great food, great services & great relaxation! Can't wait for our next cruise with them!
My last cruise was with Royal Caribbean. It was my first time cruising with the m but we had a great time. I prefer another cruise line but that doesn't take away from how nice the overall experience was with Royal. I'd recommend them for their value and pocket friendly pricing.
We have been on numerous cruises and royal Caribbean is, by far, the best cruise line. The ships are amazing, service is wonderful, and the good/drinks are out of this world. I do prefer smaller ships, but that's just my preference. I think their larger ships are just as awesome!
All the staff on Royal Caribbean are so nice and are always looking to do better! I have gone on six cruises and five of them royal Caribbean! The food is so delicious! I recommend Royal Caribbean over all the other cruise lines!
Loved cruising on the Royal Caribbean cruise ship. The rooms were a good size, and the customer service was great. Loved the food and dining experience over all. Wish the drinks were not so pricy, but definitely still worth experiencing. I would recommend this cruise line.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos