BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Katherine M.
I LOOOOOOOOVVVVEEE ROYAL CARRIBEAN. I recently went on Majesty of the Seas and although it was the smallest boat, it was the funnest cruise i have ever experienced. I really want to go on the new one
Jessica M.
Cedar Park, TX
We used them for our honeymoon and they were so accommodating! Toook care of every needs you can possibly have! Great food, great services & great relaxation! Can't wait for our next cruise with them!
Gabrielle L.
Parlin, NJ
Such a gorgeous boat. I have cruised forever and this boat is still the nicest. AMAZING food and roomy staterooms. Customer service was excellent and they really make sure everything is perfect for you. Only thing is they are pricey for a cruise, but you get what you pay for.
Autumn C.
Paragould, AR
There hand soap isn't the best. It breaks my hands out so bad. It could just be I'm probably allergic to it. But I think they should have a variety to at least choice from. I would not recommend this.
rafaela r.
Orlando, Florida
Royal Caribbean has clean and beautiful ships. It provides plenty of activities to do on and off the ship. The food and lodging is very nice. They make you feel like a king with great service, friendly staff and fun entertainment. The dining experience really makes you feel well catered to and you are always treated with great respect and they do their best to make you happy. It's a bit pricier than others but you get what you pay for.
Najifa T.
troy, MI
Royal Caribbean keeps coming out with bigger and better ships! I am so excited to book our next vacation with them and go on their giant adventure ship. It can be a bit pricy but if you look out for sales or deals you can go for a great price where the whole family will be happy.
Pamela S.
Utica, NY
We have been on numerous cruises and royal Caribbean is, by far, the best cruise line. The ships are amazing, service is wonderful, and the good/drinks are out of this world. I do prefer smaller ships, but that's just my preference. I think their larger ships are just as awesome!
Nailil I.
Katy, TX
My last cruise was with Royal Caribbean. It was my first time cruising with the m but we had a great time. I prefer another cruise line but that doesn't take away from how nice the overall experience was with Royal. I'd recommend them for their value and pocket friendly pricing.
Karla A.
Rialto, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I took a trip to the eastern Caribbean about two years ago and i must say royal Caribbean sure knows how to take care of a customer! The service is great and everyone on the cruise is super friendly!
Wardalynn M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean was nice. I went from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas. It was pleasant. The restaurants were good although the waiters seemed extremely overwhelmed with the amount of people. They seemed pretty understaffed. The buffet not so good, and not 24hours like Carnival is.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.