Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,208 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've been on a few Royal Caribbean cruises and they are pretty fun. I've been to Alaska and the Caribbean. They food is great. The rooms are nice, although small as are almost all cruise ship rooms. The butler is amazing too!
this is a very good cruise the crew is very nice and the ship stays very tidy. There are lots of activities to do on ship and when you land in port there's always a lot of activities to do off ship. The ports are very nice and very clean and I would highly recommend this cruise line.
I can't say enough about Royal! We took a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas and loved it. The staff is so accommodating, friendly, and patient. We felt right at home. The food is amazing, the drinks are great, and the entire atmosphere was perfect. I can't wait to cruise with them again!
The cruise was amazing. The ship was very well cleaned and maintained, the staff was always super nice to everyone and willing to make you feed comfortable. I wish the trip had lasted longer and would recommend to all my friends that going on a cruise is a experience they must have.
A very good cruise line, with lots to do on board for lots of different kinds of people. It's like a floating city, and there are constant activities for all at all times. Pre-paid food was so-so, but the restaurants for which you pay a premium are excellent, and well worth it.
I cruised Royal Caribbean about 8 years ago and enjoyed myself. The boat we were on was small and a bit out dated in decoration but none the less still a nice experience. I want to cruise longer next time.
Went on my first cruise in May 2015 and had a fabulous time. Royal Caribbean is an excellent cruise line with tons of amenities on board the ship and great port locations. The food, on board the ship, are delicious and a great variety. I look forward to cruising with them again.
The week long cruise I went on for a week in the Bahamas was the best week of my life! The employees were incredible, the cabins were amazing, food was awesome. Overall best travel experience I could possibly imagine
My first ever cruise was with Royal Caribbean, and it was great! Its public spaces were very open and spacious, which made it feel more like a hotel than a boat. The food was great, and the customer service was wonderful. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a great cruise experience
I have been on 3 voyages woth them by far the best and most affordable. They have payment plans so anyone on a budget has the oppertunity to book and pay a little down. The ships are beautiful and they really take pride in their customer service. i always recommend Royal Caribbean.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos