Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The absolute best experience with a cruise line! The food is amazing, the accommodations are very nice, and the people are all so helpful! The entertainment is too notch. There is so much to do on each ship. We are going on another cruise with them in a few months and we can not wait!!
I went with a 10 person group onboard the Rhapsody of the Seas and we got to see three out of the four scheduled destinations in Central America when the weather was too rough for us to dock. It was still an awesome time!!!
This is my favorite cruise line! I've only been on 2 cruises (2 different cruise lines) and this was by far the best in customer service and they were super organized and fun! Would absolutely love to go again!
My family and I decided to part take in a family cruise deal. From the moment we arrive to the port we were promptly greeted and directed to our cabins. I love how detailed all the activities were listed. So many options to enjoy that there was never a dull moment on the cruise.
I live for royal carribean! My family and I goes on a cruise every summer and I love it even more each time. The waiters always know how to personalize your dining experience and every destination is always fun and extremely exciting. It is expensive but in my eyes completely worth it.
The only cruise line I'd trust is royal Caribbean. I recently went on a cruise this past summer with my fiancé and friends--this being my fiance's first cruise. We all had a blast and we're able to relax a bit. The food was amazing, the staff were fantastic. I wish I could go back asap
According to my husband it is one of the best cruise ship companies with a lot of food options and its like a city on the water. The staff are excellent very friendly. He stayed on the surfing activity. But tried everything I really like and prefer this cruise line over Carnival.
I had such a wonderful experience aboard the Royal Caribbean this summer. The Oasis of the Seas is one of the nicest ships around, and the hype stands up to how truly nice it is. They have great service and destinations for people aboard to explore. I would love to go again soon!
Simply the boats are spectacular, you do not get bored at all and the shows are magnificos the best they do on the ice rink. I would definitely recommend Royal Caribbean. Love you royal caribbean excelent
My first experience with this cruise line was super satisfying, the staff was friendly, the activities were incredible and I'm now going back every single year. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED USING THE CRUISE LINE.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos