BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
I've been on three crises with royal carribean and they've all been amazing! The staff is so friendly and happy all the time. While two of the three cruises had wonderful entertainment the last one was just so so. The food was so good and filling. I'll def be using them in the future again.
Kylie M.
Went on a Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas. Was a week long cruise! Loved the food, entertaining and staff members. We had a ocean view room which I highly recommend. The casino and drinks were fun. This was such an amazing experience and vacation! I love cruising and it all started here!
Christine S.
Tampa , FL
I love cruising on Royal boats. It's a family friendly boat with lots of activities to do. I love waking up every morning and being in a new place!! You don't have to worry about it anything especially food.
Kate M.
Holden
I have been on 4 Royal Caribbean Cruises and I have enjoyed them all! The rooms are not very big, but they are manageable. They have a lot of activities on board for everyone regardless of age. Overall, these cruises are a perfect way to explore islands while having a good time getting there!
Eduardo C.
Wow , don't have words to explain my love for this cruise line , Great travel (the best in my life ) everyone it's just so nice there and they have an amazing food , over all my only word is I LOVE IT !!!!!!
Serena M.
Norfolk, VA
You will never regret going on a Royal Carribean cruise. Even my friend that gets sea sick loved going on the cruise. The quality of everything on the ship is phenomenal. From traveling to new places, to the food, to the service, to the activities, to the show, you literally cannot go wrong.
Mallory H.
N Las Vegas, NV
Royal Caribbean is AWESOME! In 2015 my family and I went on a cruise with Oasis of the Seas and it was beyond amazing.  The service, the ambiance, the food.  I have no complaints.  My family of 60+ takes a cruise with them every other year and with them only due to this.
Zeshaun C.
salisbury
I have not gone on a cruise yet but I am going this January and can not wait, I have heard nothing but good things about carnival and am extremely excited, I hope I have an experience of a lifetime this January and then I hope to go on many many more hopefully....geez I need a vacation badly
Lexi R.
Hummelstown
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean, I have been lucky enough to cruise with them multiple times. The ship and activities were extremely family friendly for all ages. They had shows for kids, adults, and the whole family. I recommend RC 100%. Their Bermuda destination is definitely my favorite.
Jessica W.
Knoxville, TN
I traveled with Royal Caribbean three years ago and the trip was incredible! The ship was beautiful, especially the pools and entertainment areas. The staff was great and I loved how we had the same server every night of the cruise. I highly recommend Royal Caribbean when booking any cruise.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.