Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
According to my husband it is one of the best cruise ship companies with a lot of food options and its like a city on the water. The staff are excellent very friendly. He stayed on the surfing activity. But tried everything I really like and prefer this cruise line over Carnival.
Have cruised RC 7 times...LOVE them! The ships are beautiful and nicely cared for and updated. The service of the staff has always been amazing. The cost is very reasonable. We will forever be RC loyals.
My husband and I took a cruise in 2015 through RCI. The ship was clean, the food was delicious, the staff was friendly, and the pool area was great! While cruising, I was already trying to think of when I could cruise again with Royal Caribbean. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
great cruise. The staff is veeeeeeery wonderful and nice. They kept the entire ship extremely clean. They were helpful in finding locations. The food choices were amazing and they had great onboard activities. They also traveled to great destinations.
I really enjoyed myself on this cruise. I went when I was a bit younger. There was a variety of things to do on the boat that entertained people of all ages. It was one of the best and most memorable experiences I've ever had. I am going on another cruise this summer and I cannot wait!
I don't really like cruises but compared to the carnival cruise I just went on.... I would rather go on 100 royal carribean! Their allure of the seas is modern, updated, clean, and fun for the whole family.
My family and I decided to part take in a family cruise deal. From the moment we arrive to the port we were promptly greeted and directed to our cabins. I love how detailed all the activities were listed. So many options to enjoy that there was never a dull moment on the cruise.
First cruise I have ever been to and I visited the Bahamas, food was included our room was very big and the cruise it self was very nice and has so much to do I absolutely loved it and only got sick the first day
I went with a 10 person group onboard the Rhapsody of the Seas and we got to see three out of the four scheduled destinations in Central America when the weather was too rough for us to dock. It was still an awesome time!!!
Amazing!! The ships are wonderful, the food is awesome, the destinations are incredible, and the excursions are so fun!! I would recommend royal Caribbean to my friends and family for their next vacation!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos