BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
Olguita M.
Bayonne, NJ
It's a great ship the service and hospitality is very good the food and show are great I've cruise with them 6times and getting ready to cruise again I've cruise with other campany ships but royal Caribbean is by far my favorite ship to sail. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Carol G.
Gainesville, FL
Have generally always had a good experience cruising with Royal Caribbean except for the last cruise. It seemed that the food was not up to par as it usually is and the common areas [pool decks, bathrooms were not well maintained [towels everywhere, bathrooms NOT clean] I have to say I was disappointed after having had good experiences prior.
Melissa Z.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
These cruises are the absolute best. I have been on a few different cruises by this company and each one exceeds my expectations. The staff is always wonderful and go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your trip. Plus they keep you entertained
Sarah L.
Trenton
I just booked with royal over the phone and the agent was super kind and helpful. I am getting married and am traveling for our honeymoon so I had concerns about name changes so I called instead of booking online. The agent got me a great deal and answered all our questions. Only minus a star because we haven't gone on the cruise yet to rate that.
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line. Full of fun and joy, their customer service is excellent. They make sure you're having a great time while you're on vacation. Everyone greets you. On top of that, they put on really great programs and shows.
Melissa T.
My husband and I went on a 5 day cruise with Royal. The ship was beautiful and lots of fun. They give you a list of daily activities on the ship each morning so you don't miss anything. You never felt the waves rock the boat. Food was amazing all day every day. Definitely recommend if you are looking for a cruise, sail with Royal Caribbean.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
Wonderful! The experience they give you is great. I have only used this service once. My favorite part is the tropics weather you get to experience. I wish I got to use it more often. I would recommend this to anyone who likes warm, beautiful weather.
Chriss K.
Bremerton, WA
We took our 3rd cruise this past spring, our 2nd with Royal Caribbean.  They are a company that works hard on customer service.  One of the best parts of the cruise is the time spend in the dining room for dinner.  We had such wonderful staff that got to know our likes and went above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care of.
Diana K.
If you have never taken a cruise you will want to try Royal Caribbean. I used them for the Bahamas and had a great time. The food selection was amazing and the activities aboard were fun. You will love the swimming pool area for relaxation. Cruises are my favorite.
Hanna V.
They are great! Their service is great. Your waiters get to know you and what you want over the course of the week. The pool side service of drinks while you're in the pool is very nice. It's nice not to have to get out of the pool to get a drink.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love the thought of going on a cruise! Is it risky though? Like pirates.(real life ones lol)
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
What is your favorite food on the cruise!
Peyton J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have been on Carnival cruises. Is this cruise line better or the same?
Kara S.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband does not like the beach. Do you have cruise destinations other then just beaches?
Alexa B.
Is 7 days too long to be on a cruise?