4.65 / 5 based on 5,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on the royal caribbean when I was 7 years old and even though I was young I still remember how thrilling it was. The fancy dining, entertainment, ocean, view, beaches, I went scuba diving. Now I have a trip booked for 2 months from now during Thanksgiving week. I am so excited.
The only cruise line I'd trust is royal Caribbean. I recently went on a cruise this past summer with my fiancé and friends--this being my fiance's first cruise. We all had a blast and we're able to relax a bit. The food was amazing, the staff were fantastic. I wish I could go back asap
Have cruised RC 7 times...LOVE them! The ships are beautiful and nicely cared for and updated. The service of the staff has always been amazing. The cost is very reasonable. We will forever be RC loyals.
I went with a 10 person group onboard the Rhapsody of the Seas and we got to see three out of the four scheduled destinations in Central America when the weather was too rough for us to dock. It was still an awesome time!!!
I live for royal carribean! My family and I goes on a cruise every summer and I love it even more each time. The waiters always know how to personalize your dining experience and every destination is always fun and extremely exciting. It is expensive but in my eyes completely worth it.
Simply the boats are spectacular, you do not get bored at all and the shows are magnificos the best they do on the ice rink. I would definitely recommend Royal Caribbean. Love you royal caribbean excelent
I can't say enough about Royal! We took a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas and loved it. The staff is so accommodating, friendly, and patient. We felt right at home. The food is amazing, the drinks are great, and the entire atmosphere was perfect. I can't wait to cruise with them again!
Went on my first cruise in May 2015 and had a fabulous time. Royal Caribbean is an excellent cruise line with tons of amenities on board the ship and great port locations. The food, on board the ship, are delicious and a great variety. I look forward to cruising with them again.
Are used this company while booking a cruise in the Mediterranean. It is the first and only cruise line I will ever use. The meals alone made it worth the money and the customer service made the trip way better than I expected. I am definitely planning another trip with them again.
It was a decent cruise experience, we sailed on a smaller, older ship that hadn't been maintained as well as I expect the newer, bigger ships to be. Overall, the food was just okay, nothing that totally wowed us. I would be willing to give RC another chance but on a different ship.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos