BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The best cruise line in my opinion. It has the best ships, food, activities and I always feel that the customer service is beyond better than any other cruise line. I have also sailed with carnival and the royal carribean experience was so much better. It is a little more expensive but it is most definitely worth it.
Thessa C.
Denver, CO
I've had only really good experiences with this cruise line! Their customer service is excellent, and I always enjoy myself. I think everything is such a great value , and a great way to vacation on a budget considering all the food is included and of course you do not have to worry about a hotel. A great way to travel !
Sabina M.
Brooklyn, NY
A few years ago I took the Freedom of the Seas to a few islands in the Caribbean and it was just wonderful. The great food, fabulous entertainment, and all the activities to do are just a few of the things you can enjoy cruising with Royal Caribbean. I would definitely plan take the cruise line again and would recommend to anyone!
Tamara Z.
I love that there is always something to do and somewhere to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise. The private island is fantastic, the food is delicious, and the atmosphere is incredible on board. If you want a vacation, cruises are the way to go, and this cruise line is the one to take with just adults or with families.
Kaylee A.
Westlake, OH
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and had SUCH an amazing experience on both! Amazing servers, great food, and fun entertainment for all ages. I really think this is my favorite cruise line out of the 4 I've traveled with!
Briana R.
My fiancé and I took a pre-baby cruise and it was the most enjoyable experience of my life. 7 days and 4 countries it was incredible from the service and the food to the activities and shows. I would recommend to any and everyone!
Anapaula Z.
Orlando, FL
OMG I went to Allure of the seas by RoyalCaribian I just came back from the cruise completely IN LOVE, the food its amazing. One pizza restaurant called Sorento's its amazing too highly recommend and the ice cream, very big and modern cruise. I would go back if I got the chance, I don't even need to think about it
Julia B.
Orange park , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
17 cruises on 3 different lines and this is always my favorite. The food quality has declined a bit but the entertainment onboard is second to none. Bectween the zip lines, ice skating rinks, shows and extra various activities on board you can go nonstop or relax. It's the best option for cruises as far as I'm concerned.
Mary J.
Knoxville, TN
I enjoyed a 4 day, 3 night cruise with 3 of my girlfriends for my 30th birthday. The ship was everything I'd hoped it would be and more. When a problem arose with our room guest service quickly rectified the situation by not only changing our room, but also upgrading us at no cost. Royal Caribbean is a true class act!!
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
I recently cruised to Mexico among other places on Royal Caribbean. Compared to another major cruise line I've used, I prefer RC much more. The food was a higher quality, staff was friendlier, rooms were emasculate and onboard entertainment always kept me on my toes and busy. I will be cruising again soon with you all!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.