4.65 / 5 based on 5,495 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have been on 4 Royal Caribbean Cruises and I have enjoyed them all! The rooms are not very big, but they are manageable. They have a lot of activities on board for everyone regardless of age. Overall, these cruises are a perfect way to explore islands while having a good time getting there!
Royal Caribbean is AWESOME! In 2015 my family and I went on a cruise with Oasis of the Seas and it was beyond amazing. The service, the ambiance, the food. I have no complaints. My family of 60+ takes a cruise with them every other year and with them only due to this.
The most fun ever! An entire vacation planned out for you and amazing food! So much to do with an amazing crew. The best vacation for families, fun for all ages. Amazing stops and the experience of a lifetime
Went on a Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas. Was a week long cruise! Loved the food, entertaining and staff members. We had a ocean view room which I highly recommend. The casino and drinks were fun. This was such an amazing experience and vacation! I love cruising and it all started here!
This is by far my favorite cruise line. The staff onboard, especially in the restaurants, are friendly and they go out of their way to make sure you have a pleasant experience. Everything is so clean, and I always found everything I needed (toiletries, souvenirs, medicine, etc) on the ship.
Wow , don't have words to explain my love for this cruise line , Great travel (the best in my life ) everyone it's just so nice there and they have an amazing food , over all my only word is I LOVE IT !!!!!!
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean, I have been lucky enough to cruise with them multiple times. The ship and activities were extremely family friendly for all ages. They had shows for kids, adults, and the whole family. I recommend RC 100%. Their Bermuda destination is definitely my favorite.
I did a royal Caribbean cruise in 2009 that stop several different places including Jamaica. Even though the seas were rough and we were able to talk several times I believe the overall experience was great.
I traveled with Royal Caribbean three years ago and the trip was incredible! The ship was beautiful, especially the pools and entertainment areas. The staff was great and I loved how we had the same server every night of the cruise. I highly recommend Royal Caribbean when booking any cruise.
I've been on three crises with royal carribean and they've all been amazing! The staff is so friendly and happy all the time. While two of the three cruises had wonderful entertainment the last one was just so so. The food was so good and filling. I'll def be using them in the future again.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos