BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Lauren P.
Clemson, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've cruised twice with Royal Caribbean, and both occasions were great! Their public spaces were very open and spacious, which made it feel more like a hotel than a ship. The food was great, and the customer service was wonderful. I recommend Royal Caribbean to any of my friends and family who are considering a cruise for vacation.
Kirstin C.
My husband and I have taken 2 cruises with Royal Caribbean and we can't wait to take more! The customer service was completely amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better vacation. The food was by far my favorite part! The pools were always packed and so much fun to lay out by during the day. We will be booking another cruise soon!
Elita F.
Clermont, FL
We adore Royal Caribbean's cruises. I've been taking cruises since I was very, very young. As of now, I have been on more than 20 RCL cruises. Their newest ships are amazing. I have never had an experience like the one we had on Allure of the Seas. We have always had pleasant stewards and waiters, wonderful cruise directors, an amazing shopping experience, and great food. Now that I have kids, I really appreciate all of the options they have for all ages.
Gabrielle B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Royal Caribbean cruise I went on was awesome! The ship was full of options for food and drink and activities at any time. The comedy shows, formal dining room and movies on deck beneath the stars were all awesome parts of the ship life. The destinations were the best part though! It was fun to explore different islands for a day.
Gen F.
Saint James, NY
I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise to Bermuda a few years ago and it's still one of my favorite trips. We had the suite so our room was spacious and cozy. The ship offers so many fun things to do while at sea, the food was delicious, and the staff was friendly.
Saher A.
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line to take! The cruise ship itself is very clean and the rooms are larger than most cruise lines that I have previously been part of. The staff is great and a lot of fun. They gave us special food to our table to try as well which was awesome! Two plates of dessert please! Love this cruise line!
Mimi S.
Pensacola, FL
It is so much fun and really enjoyed making memories. I felt completely secure on my entire causing experience. It was the perfect getaway. From the dancing nights, to the walks on the Sandy beaches, and the pools on the deck are great. And the staff on the boats make you feel so welcome like royalty. I can't wait to go again.
Michelle W.
denver, CO
While the cruise I went on was over 4+ years ago, I really enjoyed the experience. The activities were very fun and inclusive of all ages. The boat was very clean and the service people were very very nice and helpful. I would recommend!
DESII J.
Mascotte
THE FOOD WAS GREAT ! The workers were so loving , I took a 5 night and 6 day cruise . I interacted with so many people . The shows were great and it was always something to do ! The captain was outstanding he interacted with us so much I felt like I was at home . I created so many friendships and met people from all over the world
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We were in the midst of a harsh storm, so we had to skip a place I really wanted to go. My fave part of the cruise experience was the facial I had from the spa. customer service gets an A+ all around. The buffet was okay, standard fare. One thing I did not like was the concentration on buying expensive jewelry. Overall, I'd definitely go with this cruise line again.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.