BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Briana R.
My fiancé and I took a pre-baby cruise and it was the most enjoyable experience of my life. 7 days and 4 countries it was incredible from the service and the food to the activities and shows. I would recommend to any and everyone!
Laura H.
I have been on at least 6 Royal Caribbean cruise and cannot wait to go on another. These trips have been the best vacations of my life. The service is impeccable. The quality of the food makes my mouth water. The entertainment is first class. This is a wonderful cruise line and an absolute favorite of mine and my family!
Tamara Z.
I love that there is always something to do and somewhere to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise. The private island is fantastic, the food is delicious, and the atmosphere is incredible on board. If you want a vacation, cruises are the way to go, and this cruise line is the one to take with just adults or with families.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I took a cruise on "Oasis of The Seas" and was so impressed with this ship. There is always so much to do and the ports are very nice. The staff is fast and responsive so no complaints there. I really like their website, it is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I use this cruise repeatedly and recommend it to anyone!
Alexandria E.
Dallas, TX
Every royal carribean cruise I have been on has been a blast. I have taken cruises to Mexico, the Bahamas and Europe on Royal Carribean and they have all been amazing. The atmosphere is hard to beat and they offered so many different types of activities which were able to meet my diverse family's needs! 10/10 would recomend
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The best cruise line in my opinion. It has the best ships, food, activities and I always feel that the customer service is beyond better than any other cruise line. I have also sailed with carnival and the royal carribean experience was so much better. It is a little more expensive but it is most definitely worth it.
Thessa C.
Denver, CO
I've had only really good experiences with this cruise line! Their customer service is excellent, and I always enjoy myself. I think everything is such a great value , and a great way to vacation on a budget considering all the food is included and of course you do not have to worry about a hotel. A great way to travel !
Sabina M.
Brooklyn, NY
A few years ago I took the Freedom of the Seas to a few islands in the Caribbean and it was just wonderful. The great food, fabulous entertainment, and all the activities to do are just a few of the things you can enjoy cruising with Royal Caribbean. I would definitely plan take the cruise line again and would recommend to anyone!
Lindsey W.
Michigan
Royal Caribbean is a really good cruise line! I've been on 10 cruises. My most recent cruise was on Oasis of the Seas in March 2018. This past cruise was one of the best cruises ever. I had so much fun. There was always something to do. The food on Oasis was phenomenal. The buffet had lots of selections and the dining room was spectacular. When the buffet accumulated a lot of people they seated you at a table to avoid it getting super chaotic. My family an I were nervous about going on such a big ship but getting on and off of the ship was a breeze. Two of our cruises have been Royal Caribbean and we were skeptical on trying Royal again because our first cruise with them wasn’t so good. Now our next cruise we want to be On Allure, Harmony or Symphony of the Seas. Totally recommend going on the big class ships. There is always something to do. I went zip lining which was so much fun. Central Park and Boardwalk was so cool. Central Park has over 12,000 living plants. Every night we would go hangout on the Royal Promenade and look in the shops or grab some pizza at Sorrentos. This cruise was so much fun and I miss it everyday! ⚓️🛳
Samantha H.
I have only sailed Royal Caribbean and will continue to do so. They are absolutely wonderful if you have special dietary needs. I have a pretty bad gluten allergy and they went above and beyond each time I went to the bar and dining room. Buffets you have to be careful, but can make those work with talking to manager.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.