BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Marisol T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love travelling with Royal Caribbean cruises. I've been on 3 different cruises with them and enjoyed every single one. The food, the entertainment, the people. It has all been something I would highly recommend. Can't wait to book another vacation with Royal.
Jessica S.
Really enjoyed my trip with Royal Caribbean. Staff was great, they were always wiling to help out. Rooms were very spacious and not cramped, like i figured. Always fun activities for people to engage in. Pool deck was always clean, and always tons of towels.
DUNCAN R.
Bath, NY
ROYAL CARIBBEAN IS THE BEST OF THE MID PRICED CRUISE LINES.  THE SHIPS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE INSIDE AND OUT AND RECEIVE CONSTANT MAINTENENCE TO ENSURE EVERYTHING IS RUNNING PROPERLY.  WE CRUISE ONE TO TWO TIMES A YEAR AND ENJOY THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND THE FEELING OF WELCOMENESS THE CREW PROVIDES.  DONT SETTLE FOR CHEAPER LINES, TRAVEL WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN AND RELAX.
Lisa C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean is our one and only cruise line. They have absolutely everything we need and want for our cruise vacations. The food is amazing, the service is amazing, the specialty restaurants on board are incredible. On board entertainment is awesome too. No matter the age. Everyone in my family has a great time. Always. Guaranteed. Royal Caribbean
Jackie A.
Really fun! I've been in two cruises (one on royal Caribbean, one on carnival) and I preferred the royal Caribbean because it took us to much nicer ports (for similar prices.) I am looking forward to my next cruising experience! It really makes the perfect vacation for me because it takes you to relaxing destinations, and it's all you can eat! My favorite part!
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Depending upon the ship, your cruise can be very different. I have been on 2 Carnival and 2 Royal Caribbean. One RC was not great, but the other was AMAZING! The ship was brand new and had all of the works. So just make sure you do research on which ship you are going on and you won't be disappointed!
Katie W.
Rexburg, ID
I have been on a few Royal Caribbean Cruises in my life and I have loved all of them! The family environment is so fun and there are endless things to do. I was on a Royal Caribbean ship for my honeymoon when hurricane Harvey devastated the coast of Texas. We were taken care of so well and they handle it so gracefully. Overall, I just love Royal Caribbean! ❤️❤️❤️
Brittany R.
This will be my 3rd cruise coming up in April with royal Caribbean! Ships are always beautiful, clean and plenty to do. However wish they didn't make it so you both have to purchase an alcohol package if in the same room. I don't drink much and my boyfriend will, but since we both are in the room almost $1000 for a 7 night cruise. Or maybe run some more specials!
Kendra M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I literally just got off a Royal Caribbean cruise today. It was my senior year of college spring break trip and the ship, service, excursions, and activities could not have been better. If you get a chance to go to their private island in the Bahamas - DO IT!!! It is so beautiful!!! We loved the service we received and the cruise line's commitment to its customers.
Kimberly M.
Kalispell, MT
My husband and I went on our first cruise with Royal and it was amazing. Our favorite part was watching movies on the deck under the stars. Only thing we didn't like was the sea sickness we got headed back to Seattle. But over all would do it all again in a heartbeat.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.