Top Questions See all 1,490 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love Royal Caribbean. Have yet to be disappointed. The ships are so nice and clean and over the top. I'm never stressed because everywhere I turn there's someone ready and excited to help me! Cant think of a single bad thing. Can't wait to go on my next one!
Omg had the best spring break ever on royal Caribbean!! We went to the Cayman Islands, Cozumel Mexico, Costa maya and Belize on a 7 day cruise for only $575 dollars each!! This deal was amazing!!!
If you want fun , good food , and an adventure , a cruise with royal caribbean is perfect . The service in the ship is PERFECT !! , you will feel like a king or queen , they are super friendly !. Food is very good , the only down side are drinks , but is fine .
This was a wonderful cruise. I am so happy I was able to experience it! My favorite part is not having any worries or responsibilities for the seven days I was aboard ship. We travelled to Mexico and it was so beautiful. I recommended any first time cruisers to try the royal Caribbean.
i had the best time of my life with my friends on a royal carribean cruise. although there was not much to do on our particular ship, i enjoyed what the boat had to offer. gratuity is expensive though.
Really fun! I've been in two cruises (one on royal Caribbean, one on carnival) and I preferred the royal Caribbean because it took us to much nicer ports (for similar prices.) I am looking forward to my next cruising experience! It really makes the perfect vacation for me because it takes you to relaxing destinations, and it's all you can eat! My favorite part!
I literally just got off a Royal Caribbean cruise today. It was my senior year of college spring break trip and the ship, service, excursions, and activities could not have been better. If you get a chance to go to their private island in the Bahamas - DO IT!!! It is so beautiful!!! We loved the service we received and the cruise line's commitment to its customers.
I love RC cruise is because of the various places we get to go! Each time that I have gobs has been different where we have traveled. Love experiencing the different cultures and different people that you get to meet and the staff and crew members of the ship are ready to help and friendly, They are always looking out for our best interest and want to have fun.
I have not yet been on this cruise but I've heard wonderful things about it. I stayed on a carnival cruise and it was the absolute worst experience. I heard Royal is more adult friendly with lots of activities and dining options. I would try a royal cruise.
Love travelling with Royal Caribbean cruises. I've been on 3 different cruises with them and enjoyed every single one. The food, the entertainment, the people. It has all been something I would highly recommend. Can't wait to book another vacation with Royal.
Q & A
Wat happens on a cruise
I have never been on a cruise. I am hoping to take my family to the Caribbean. What are some pro's and con's of going on a cruise vs. flying?
What is everyone's favorite Cruise destinations ?
I can't wait to go on a cruise! Where have you been?
How are these cruises? are they dangerous at all? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos