BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Casey R.
Bolling Afb, DC
Went on a cruise last September with my husband toThe Bahamas, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. Great service and we had an excellent time. I was a new vegan at the time and the dinner staff were very helpful in making my eating a great experience!
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I had a blast last year in Royal Caribbean, Allure of the Seas. Being one of the largest ships it was so much fun and we went to great ports! When we wanted to relax but still have fun we did the trivia games...there's was still so much to do! The shows were great, the dance classes were fun, and I love love loved the Flo rider and zip line!
Britni R.
Brigham City, UT
We loved our Royal Carribean cruise. The food was delicious, our waiter was the nicest person. The other people working were also wonderful. The entertainment on the ship was ok, nothing to be thrilled about but still fun. We enjoyed our time in the piano bar each evening before dinner. I would do a cruise with them again in a heartbeat
Tammy D.
I've been on about 3 or 4 Royal Caribbean cruises since I was 12 or 13, and I've loved every single one and have never been disappointed. The wait staff are always super friendly.. And this is definitely a great vacation if you plan to take your family with you. Never unsatisfied
Jessica K.
I love going on cruises with Royal Caribbean. Its the only cruiseline that I've ever traveled with. The rooms were good and the food was awesome. The excursions were really fun and they traveled to awesome places. A little pricey but that's okay.
Emma K.
Orlando, FL
I have been on 8 cruises and half of them have been with Royal Caribbean! I think that it's a reliable cruise line that always has good employees with decent food and entertainment for a good price. I'm trying to find a higher quality cruise line that is more focused on couples than families, but Royal Caribbean is always a great option!
Mimi S.
Pensacola, FL
It is so much fun and really enjoyed making memories. I felt completely secure on my entire causing experience. It was the perfect getaway. From the dancing nights, to the walks on the Sandy beaches, and the pools on the deck are great. And the staff on the boats make you feel so welcome like royalty. I can't wait to go again.
Elita F.
Clermont, FL
We adore Royal Caribbean's cruises. I've been taking cruises since I was very, very young. As of now, I have been on more than 20 RCL cruises. Their newest ships are amazing. I have never had an experience like the one we had on Allure of the Seas. We have always had pleasant stewards and waiters, wonderful cruise directors, an amazing shopping experience, and great food. Now that I have kids, I really appreciate all of the options they have for all ages.
Kirstin C.
My husband and I have taken 2 cruises with Royal Caribbean and we can't wait to take more! The customer service was completely amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better vacation. The food was by far my favorite part! The pools were always packed and so much fun to lay out by during the day. We will be booking another cruise soon!
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
While the cruise I went on was over 4+ years ago, I really enjoyed the experience. The activities were very fun and inclusive of all ages. The boat was very clean and the service people were very very nice and helpful. I would recommend!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.