4.65 / 5 based on 5,492 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We have sailed with them the most out of all the ships we have been on. One time we went with thirty people of all ages. This line is never disappointing. Every time you turn around there is another ship of theres you want to try. When my son was younger and You tube came about, he would just watch videos of the Royal Caribbean and whatever he ship they were going to introduce. We went on them before he was even born and he is 25 now. That's how long we have enjoyed them.
Amazing their cruise is incredible and the ship was breathtaking they have amazing theme nights and so many people participate which makes you feel like you’re in a whole different life it’s super worth it and I’d recommend them to everyone
I’ve only been on one cruise, but I will not go with any other than Royal Caribbean. We had a blast, and they made our vacation truly memorable. We didn’t worry about a thing, and the entertainment options were top-notch! I highly recommend.
The trip to the Bahamas was nice. Not much of a party boat though, they have a ton todo or you can just relax. Very family friendly. Staff is friendly and helpful last well. The food is just mediocre though. Always came out warm instead of hot.
My absolute favorite cruise line. The ships are insanely fun and the food is fantastic. They have great options for ports and so many excursions to choose from too. Royal Caribbean is my go-to cruise line. Doesn’t get much better than them!
I love love love RC!!!!!!! Super kid friendly and so much fun! Amazing entertainment every night. They have some of the most attentive staff that make sure you’re having a good time. The midnight buffet has been out of this world amazing.
As first time cruisers we chose Royal Caribbean for a 3 night cruise to the Bahamas. Although the weather did not cooperate and we spent an extra day at sea, we loved every moment on board the ship! Top notch customer service and quality!
Royal Caribbean offers the best cruise experiences and my family now uses them exclusively. Not to mention they are a fairly socially responsible company who has endeavored to use their resources to the benefit of those in need. Their cruises are delightful, the only reason I refrained from giving them 5 stars is that some of their boats are not suitable for older people. Their larger boats can be a touch confusing especially for the old or movement impaired.
I really loved this Cruise line. The shows, food, drinks, everything was amazing! The only down side was on my boat there was suppose to be a slide into the pool but when we showed up it wasn’t there. The staff are awesome and so selfless! Will be going again!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos