BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Hannah M.
Huntsville, AL
This was the second cruise I went on & I went on the Majesty of the Seas. I went on a 4 day cruise to Cocoa Cay & Nassau, Bahamas! Wasn’t impressed w/ the cruise line at all. The food wasn’t that great (you’d think it would have been way better for the different varieties of food they had) but it just wasn’t great at all. Their ice cream machines sucked & was a mess!!! & they charged us $15 every day for tips the 4 days we were on board. WHILE we were already tipping with cash. We made sure we got that $60 back. But didn’t get it till we got back home from the cruise. so we were out that $60 :/ plus, my boyfriend & I wanted to get the alcoholic drink package for $62 a day, but we couldn’t just pay $62 for one day.. if you paid for the drink package, they charge you for 4 days, hey can’t just charge you for 1. So that was a waist of money.. only because we didn’t wanna drink every day out of the 4 days we were there. We also had to buy drinks on shore on the islands the two days we were there. We had a great time regardless! I could also tell the boat was directed more towards the older generations (im 20) & they had nights of bingo & such.. that’s not how I picture spending my time on a cruise ship 😂 Just frustrating at the lack of options we had to do on the boat without spending loads of money..
Sarah L.
Everett , WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have sailed with Royal Caribbean a few times on the Allure of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas. I’m slightly partial to Allure. It’s just such a great experience being on Royal Caribbean is so nice because it doesn’t feel like your on a cheesy cruise ship. It’s luxury on the open Seas with fun attached to it. Everything is clean, the staff no matter who it is is super friendly. Customer service is amazing when your a recurring guest they leave you notes and wine or champagne in your room complimentary. We got to experience a speclial watch event onboard and I got to play watchmaker!! It was such an amazing experience that was exclusively to RC. It’s the only line we will cruise on!!
Claire A.
I have tried many other cruise lines in the past, including Princess and Carnival. Royal Caribbean has been and continues to be the best in every way. I have been on over 20 voyages with them, and have loved every one! Of course their bigger ships (the Harmony especially) are to die for, but even their smaller ships (the Navigator or the Independence) have all of the quality and charm that Royal Caribbean can give. Their food is amazing, service is unbeatable, shows are fantastic, and activities are never ending! Kids, teens, and adults can all make friends and spend their days full of action whether it is on a port tour or just during a long sea day. Their truly treat their returning guests like royalty. The diamond club is the best rewards club I have experienced! This is the only cruise line I can imagine traveling with!
Clara S.
Lewisburg, PA
We had a great experience, great food, customer service, quality of entertainment and friendly staff

Ship was 20 years old but it looked fully renovated in all its venues except for cabins which are due for renovations and refururnishing

Would certainly take another cruise with royal Caribbean but on a newer ship and next time I would take the premium beverage package as my family paid a lot on pay as you go to drinks!

Would recommend dining at the fair lady instead of the windjammer as they have exceptional service and higher quality food options
Olivia L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of the more expensive cruise lines, but an amazing experience. I rode on the Oasis of the Seas to the Caribbean. The staff on the boat is amazing and they are definently accommodating. The main floor of the ship looks like a shopping mall, with tons of stores to go to. It's not the most family friendly cruise line, but there are some cool activities kids can participate in. If you want something for your kids, I would either go w Carnival or Disney. There is a zip line across the boat which is something you have to try. There is also a surfboard simulator, that's also pretty fun. They also have a lot of cool challenges on the deck that are entertaining to watch.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
We used Royal Caribbean for my senior Spring Break trip. It was my first cruise and I was definitely impressed. I especially loved the meals in the dining room - the servers were always incredibly attentive to my food allergies and made sure that I was set with plenty of food options! The only issues we had during the week were at the end of the week when splitting different charges between two rooms. I ended up paying a bill, then it was replaced into my account two weeks later, only to be extracted from another person's account from our trip. It was strange and I wasn't comfortable with the access they had to our accounts, even weeks after our trip.
ᎦãᏜᎥę Ł.
Batavia, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not the greatest experiences with this cruiseline. I tagged along with friends on an already after planned vacation. Having picked a cruise myself I would have possibly booked a cruise stopping at one of their private islands, but after going to one of these so called private islands, it is a total waste of a day. They take you to some random island they own and charge you to partake in water sports, something that if you ask me should be included. Either way if it was included I would still view it as a waste. People take cruises to experience different cultures, not to do watersports they can do in America.
Ashley R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We took a cruise with this company for our honeymoon and absolutely loved it. We went to the Bahamas from Orlando. The cruise had great food and so much fun stuff to do which made up for the rainy cold weather (in all fairness it was January!). We took dance lessons, sang karaoke, learned from their shopping expert about where to go shopping on the island, and even played shuffleboard. We had a blast! The staff was super helpful and friendly. The ship barely felt like it was swaying even on a night when there was big waves from a storm. We loved it and I would absolutely recommend this cruise line!
Rachel M.
Glendale heights
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CRUISE LINE. So for for all my parents who's little girls are turning 15, Royal Caribbean is partnered with happy holidays which is kind of like an event planner and they specialize in Quinceñeras ! One of the cruise lines they are partnered with are Royal Caribbean. When I turned 15 I did NOT want a quinceñera, so much money for just one night.Even the cruises are expensive as well, you are paying for a 7night stay , all inclusive trip. What happy holidays does is they plan out the quinceñera , now the celebration is shared with maybe 10-15 other girls, but it's just as special . You still do all the traditional elements and happy holidays plans the parties , the activities off the boat and on each island they have a set of activities as well as open bar (included) for my adults ;) it's so much if and I don't regret it at all. Royal Caribbean is super clean , HUGE, and the staff there are very nice! Even if you're just booking a trip it's definitely worth it ! So what are you waiting for ?! Royal Caribbean
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I just went on their 7 day cruise to Alaska and ending in Canada. The ship went out from Seattle. Everyone that was working on the ship was totally awesome. The entertainment was incredible as well. It was a newer ship too. The rooms are really really small. I didn't notice how small they would be since we had 3 people in one room they really shot up the price for each of us, and we thought that meant a bigger room but sadly it didn't. I loved the excursions they offered! We did the helicopter/dog sledding on Mendenhall Glacier. The ports were pretty far away from the downtown's of the cities so you then had to pay additional for transportation. We were also schedule to travel thru glaciers but since there was a lot of fog they just turned the ship around and we headed straight down to Canada. I was super bummed about not being able to travel through the glaciers because my cousin who has traveled with Princess to Alaska said no matter what they will always go though.  Overall it was awesome. I would totally go again.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.