Royal Caribbean

Ashley C.
Douglassville, PA
1 year, 4 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
A small group is usually better for a first timer. It takes so much planning with a big group that you usually dont get to experience everything you would like to.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
1 year, 9 months ago
I have done both ways. I am more a loner. My husband and I enjoy doing our own thing. We know what we like and that's how we want to be. It's fun being with people but they can also get on your nerves and ruin your time. I want to do my thing at my own time and you can't do that with a big group. I would suggest go small. That way you can really take everything in. You will be able to experience more.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
2 years, 6 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've been on many cruise lines. By far Royal Caribbean is one of the best. The staff the rooms the food the excursions are top-of-the-line. This is a party boat/family boat/Single boat . Everyone will enjoy themselves immensely .. U will not be disappointed .
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Small group first. Either a romantic trio or with just a few close friends.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
2 years, 9 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I prefer small. There is always so much to do and I find it difficult to organize in larger groups
winnifred D.
winnifred D.
2 years, 10 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Some cruises the more people you have the more the discount
Pammy L.
Pammy L.
Eureka, IL
2 years, 10 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would say maybe a roomful. That way you can do as much as you want without having to decide with a lot of people
Rachel Q.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
3 years ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I would say small but maybe have a friend that is a bit more experienced in cruising. There is so much to do it can get tricky to juggle many peoples agendas
Giada A.
Giada A.
Weston, FL
3 years ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would recommend a group of like 4 so that you guys can all stay in one room. It will end up being cheaper and you'll have more fun because your together the whole time! Just don't over pack because space is limited lol. The first time I went it was 6 of us. 4 in one room and 2 in another. We ended up sleeping 5 in one room though because we barely slept lol.