Royal Caribbean
Royal Caribbean
By Royal Caribbean
#2 in Cruise Lines
Alexa B.
Is 7 days too long to be on a cruise?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Douglassville, PA
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
7 day cruises are amazing!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
1 year, 2 months ago
I love 7 day cruises. Some of my favorite days are the ones just cruising to the destination. You don't get those on the short cruises. If I'm going I want it to be worth my time.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Sacramento, CA
2 years, 4 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
No I think 7 is a great length for a cruise. Your at sea for maybe 2-3 day maybe more depending on your itinerary and then your at port the other half. It's a great balance and there's so much fun to be had you will be wishing it was longer
Saleen G.
Saleen G.
Plainfield, IL
2 years, 11 months ago
No because you are not out to sea the whole time. Half the time you are at port. The time flies by
Katey V.
Katey V.
Strongsville, OH
3 years, 1 month ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Nope! You have lots of opportunities to get off of the ship, so it's not like you are going to go stir crazy. I've never been on anything shorter than 7 days.
Taylre C.
Taylre C.
Mesa, AZ
3 years, 4 months ago
Not at all!! You have different ports so you can get on and off the boat almost every day. It is a great experience!
Denise S.
Denise S.
Winter Garden, FL
3 years, 6 months ago
I've done 3 nights and I've done 15 nights... I think 7 days is perfect (although I didn't think 15 nights was too long either) Depends on the person, if you don't get sea sick and enjoy doing lots of things, 7 days is perfect, you get a few sea days and a few port days so you get the best of both kind of days!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
3 years, 6 months ago
I went on a 5 day cruise for my first cruise and definitely thought that was too short. 8 days is perfect for me. 7 days is definitely not too long at all. You will have an amazing time!
Jesilyn I.
Jesilyn I.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
3 years, 9 months ago
I think 7 days is perfect, not to short and not too long. Its also a good amount of time to do a lot of stuff on the ship and make a few stops!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Grand Prairie, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
I think it all depends on the person. I think 7 days is perfect for a first time cruiser, it gives you time to get to know the ship, eat at some specialty restaurants, take advantage of on board amenities, and see a couple ports. For my honeymoon we went on a 21 night cruise around Australia, on it there were a number of people who had started on the ship in Vancouver BC and taken it from there to Australia...one lady told me that by the time she was going to get off, she would have been on there for 60 nights!