Royal Caribbean

Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
tampa, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
Definitely! They make everything so simple, so it's perfect for a first time cruiser!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Douglassville, PA
1 year, 8 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I think this is a great cruiseline to use for your first time. It will make your expectations high of other cruise lines though!
Sabrina E.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
1 year, 9 months ago
I would recommend it, I had heard from many experienced travel goers that Royal Caribbean is the better cruise line to take. I am told Carnival is a very much a party cruise line with lesser quality food. If you have kids there is much for them to do. There are a lot of adult activities as well. Disney is very expensive. My best advice is check where you will be leaving from. Many ships don't depart from certain areas.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
1 year, 10 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The best!! The staff is superb
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
1 year, 11 months ago
I actually would probably start with Carnival. Carnival is like "the fun ship" where it's less quality but cheaper and caters to young people. You should build up to RC, if you start with them, everything else will disappoint IMO
Lauren S.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
2 years, 1 month ago
YEs it is way better than Carnival. It is a little more expensive but well worth every penny. The bigger the boat the better. The Oasis and Allure boats are amazing! They are the biggest cruise ships out there and cost a little more but you will not be disappointed. I won't go back to a smaller boat.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Cordova, TN
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes! I highly recommend it over Carnival. It's worth the extra money!
Marie M.
Marie M.
Montreal, WY
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes! Royal Caribbean was my first cruise and I always compare other cruise to this one.