Royal Caribbean
By Royal Caribbean
#2 in Cruise Lines
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC

Did anyone not like cruising? Why?

Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX
1 year, 2 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first cruise was pretty bad. I didn't mind all the kids but the weather was bad. Therefore the ship was rocking. I felt nauseous until we hit our first port. But I had two already booked and I ended up really enjoying cruising. I cruise a lot with a group of friends I met online. We have a great time.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Rockford, IL
1 year, 8 months ago
Too many children on the boats!