Royal Caribbean
#2 in Cruise Lines
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2

Any recommends of places to go and see?

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Douglassville, PA
1 year, 4 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Bermuda is an amazing place to go to.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI
1 year, 4 months ago
I would highly recommend the Caribbean tour. We went to puerto rico, st, Lucia, Barbados, St. Thomas, Antigua and St Maarten. SO beautiful!
Marlea P.
Marlea P.
1 year, 5 months ago
I have been to many different places and they are all equally amazing the only place I didn't like was Jamaica. But I like that you can climb the waterfalls there. I love any place that you can swim with the Dolphins I think the best place for that is Cozumel.