Royal Caribbean

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
Is there a ship that offers more/better activities than others?
Is this cruise line similar to Carnival? Better? Worse?
Start your review of Royal Caribbean!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!in reviews
this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantasticin reviews
I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!in reviews
there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well in reviews
I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well.in reviews
Lindsay  D.
Wichita, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean uploaded by Lindsay  D.
I had a wonderful experience on Navigator of the Seas several years ago. It was one of the best trips of my life—Departed from Miami, and visited Jamaica, Labadee (Haiti, private resort in the port—owned and operated by Royal Caribbean for exclusive passenger use) and Grand Caymen. The Mayan Ruins at Tulum tops the list of excursions for me. I am an ancient history buff and the visit was very educational and it is such an interesting piece of history to experience in person. I had a wonderful time at Xel-Hà Park, as well. There were gorgeous Macaw parrots everywhere and there was essentially a natural water park there. Overall—between the marine life and wildlife, the gorgeous views of the landscape, and the impossible beauty of the turquoise Caribbean waters—these days were some of the most memorable experiences in my life! Even the voyage on sailing days were filled with wonderful people and activities and there were so many places to explore and experience on the ship. I made several lifelong friends and I honestly cherish the time I spent on the Navigator. I would absolutely recommend a cruise with Royal Caribbean if you have the chance! (Obviously when it is safe to travel.)
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Royal Caribbean uploaded by audrey N.
Not the worst but far from good. I wouldn't necessarily book with them unless it was a chartered trip or really wanted to go to one of their private islands. Food is absolutely terrible though, be prepared to eat nothing on the ship or you'll be sick for the duration of your vacay. I never book excursions with them either as they're extremely overpriced compared to local prices.
Natalie V.
State College, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean uploaded by Natalie V.
Hands down the best cruise line! We always feel treated like royalty. Customer service has always been amazing in helping us with our needs. We try to go on one cruise a year, and hopefully we can continue to do that!
Petra J.
Brandenburg, KY
Royal Caribbean uploaded by Petra J.
We been on 2 cruises now both with Royal Caribbean both times on the Allure of the Sea. We had a wonderful time . Everybody was so friendly it didn’t matter if it was 6am or 2am they treated you like you was royalty I would recommend Royal Caribbean to everyone
Molly  G.
Waxahachie, TX
Royal Caribbean uploaded by Molly  G.
We really enjoyed our time on our cruise ship with Royal. Everyone working on the ship were always so friendly and they accommodate special dietary needs very well. I loved their private island of Coco Cay and would love to have gone their multiple days; that’s how amazing it was. The water was so calm and clear. I took the kids to South Beach since it wasn’t busy and my husband and oldest daughter went to the water park for the day. Our Rooms were always cleaned every time we left our room for the day! I love this cruise line because we were able to fit our entire family of 5 in a room without having to buy 2 rooms. My kids loved the kids splash area on the ship. I’d totally recommend checking out Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.
Shari E.
Pottstown, PA
Royal Caribbean uploaded by Shari E.
Our Royal Caribbean cruise was fun, relaxing and an all around great experience! I highly recommend this family friendly cruise line!
Lellianne C.
Royal Caribbean uploaded by Lellianne C.
Had nothing but great experiences with Royal Caribbean cruises. From the food, to entertainment, and activities; your biggest worry will be whether to stay onboard or go on excursions when the ship docks. My first cruise was aboard the Rhapsody of the Seas ship bound for Alaska and Canada. The ship departed from Seattle. The cruise ship itself was luxurious and accommodating. It was one of those relaxing trips for the whole family to enjoy from young to elderly. Great time to buy jewelry since precious gems were a recurring feat for fair prices. At Alaska, you get a chance to go dog sledding. We stopped at Victoria British Columbia and Yukon territories as well. Great time to wear your furs (or faux fur)! You’ll enjoy this cruise if you love mountainous landscapes and relaxing time on board. The second time with Royal Caribbean cruises was spent with my in-laws bound for Paradise Bahamas, West Indies- St. Maarten and St. Thomas on the Oasis of the Seas Ship. This was such a great week of sunshine and tropical vibes that took me away from the realities of busy NYC! I highly recommend getting the drink package for a Rum-tastic time! This cruise ship was the biggest I’ve been on, and boasted activities such as rock climbing, zip line, and surfing!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
1,546 reviews
This is one of the best cruise lines they have the best food the best service and you just overall enjoy your experience I would definitely go again 1 million times over
ERICA L.
Kissimmee, FL
Royal Caribbean uploaded by ERICA L.
I love this cruise ship because I had such a fun experience but definitely the food was not the best and it was disappointing. The icecream cream was not like other cruises where it’s self serve but this one you had to ask for it.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Top notch cruise line. This company and all of the crew above and beyond to serve you. They treat you like king and queen. There are endless activities to do on the ship, the food is to die for and you can dress up or go to different dinning and have a casual dinner. They take care of everything for you and we love this company. They will do everything to make your cruise experience wonderful and right.

208 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ArmyWife86’ A.
Fishkill , NY
il y a 2 ans
Ok!! So i am planning a cruise to the Bahamas for my kids next summer I've only ever used carnival cruise line ! You ask why? Well because i was told it was the party cruise. This time I'm looking move for a family cruise . I'm extremely interested in Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Line what are your thoughts on the best cruise lines? I need pros and cons . I've read reviews on cruisecritics but it's still hard to decide what's best they all have great offers Can anyone give me feedback ? Thanks Influensters ♥️
Dawn S. il y a 7 mois
Royal Caribbean hands down. The ships are amazing, very family oriented, and the destinations, especially private islands are a win. I have only cruised once with NCL not a fan of their freestyle dining, but did enjoy the set up of their cabin. I will always pick RCCL for a vacation to remember.